• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

President Trump needs Crib Notes to seem Empathetic

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
FACT CHECK: Did Trump Use 'Crib Notes' During Listening Session with Parkland Survivors? -- "A photograph showing President Trump holding notes during the listening session with survivors of the Parkland, Florida, school shooting is genuine."

This text was reconstructed from multiple pictures of those crib notes:
1.) “What would you most want me to know about your experience.”
2.) “What can we do to make you feel safe?”
3.) “Do you see [hidden] something effective?”
4.) Resources? Ideas?
5.) I hear you.
President Trump was also caught reading from them.

- - - Updated - - -

Donald Trump: Obnoxious Bragging Compilation - YouTube

After watching a similar video which I neglected to note, I concluded that he would likely brag about how humble he is. Sure enough, someone found a video of him doing exactly that.

Donald Trump Claims He's Humble 7/17 - YouTube

Someone suggested that people should respond to all of Trump's tweets with "I hear you." to see if he gets it.

My favorite response has been lately:

"My thoughts and prayers go out to our president's butt hurt. May it provide as much relief as it has for the victims of irresponsible gun legislation".

FACT CHECK: Did Trump Use 'Crib Notes' During Listening Session with Parkland Survivors? -- "A photograph showing President Trump holding notes during the listening session with survivors of the Parkland, Florida, school shooting is genuine."

This text was reconstructed from multiple pictures of those crib notes:
1.) “What would you most want me to know about your experience.”
2.) “What can we do to make you feel safe?”
3.) “Do you see [hidden] something effective?”
4.) Resources? Ideas?
5.) I hear you.
Yeah, so not shocking these days. If he doesn't sound like an asshat, there are notes somewhere.

President Trump...
Those are 2 words I refuse to conjoin; favoring Don the Con, SCROTUS, FFvC, El Cheato, Twiddle de Dotard, The Dotard...

Whoever put that list together was careful not to put anything on that list we couldn't believe him saying, like "I care."

Back
Top Bottom