• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

President Trump - Pence and I Have Never Been Closer

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
WASHINGTON DC -- As the impeachment inquiry continues to begin relating to charges of abuse of power with a conversation to the Ukrainian President, the inner core of the Trump Administration continues to solidify. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was adamant that he would not allow his department to be taken advantage of by a zealous and needless impeachment inquiry. Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani sidestepped whether he would cooperate with the inquiry, stating he'd do so only with Trump's blessing.

However, one of the politicians notably silent at the moment is Vice President Pence, which is making some question whether he is distancing himself from the President due to the apparently ominous charges that are stacking in front of the President.

In early morning tweets, the President indicated, "The Fake News media is wrong again. SAD! Myself and the #VP have never been closer..."

The tweets continued, "#VP has even been sharing a lot of time with me recently in the White House, asking about a cabinet, measuring drapes..."

"...and always keeping an eye on where the Chief Justice is. That is dedication to my Admin and I have full confidence in his loyalty to me."

"That is dedication to my Admin and I have full confidence in his loyalty to me."

Pence is loyal to Jesus. Trump needs to be careful not to press the Pence button too often while using language like this.

In early morning tweets, the President indicated, "The Fake News media is wrong again. SAD! Myself and the #VP have never been closer..."
My god, imagine if Obama had spent time tracking down and responding to every news article or tweet or youtube comment even tangentially dissing him or his administration?

"There's another 'thanks Obama' post this morning. Tim H., from Poughkeepsie, I am sorry about your extended stay at O'Hare, but the decision to ground planes due to the possibility of lightning strikes is not one that's cleared through my office. Learn you some government, son."

WASHINGTON DC -- As the impeachment inquiry continues to begin relating to charges of abuse of power with a conversation to the Ukrainian President, the inner core of the Trump Administration continues to solidify. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was adamant that he would not allow his department to be taken advantage of by a zealous and needless impeachment inquiry. Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani sidestepped whether he would cooperate with the inquiry, stating he'd do so only with Trump's blessing.

However, one of the politicians notably silent at the moment is Vice President Pence, which is making some question whether he is distancing himself from the President due to the apparently ominous charges that are stacking in front of the President.

The tweets continued, "#VP has even been sharing a lot of time with me recently in the White House, asking about a cabinet, measuring drapes..."

"...and always keeping an eye on where the Chief Justice is. That is dedication to my Admin and I have full confidence in his loyalty to me."

:hysterical: When are you getting a job with The Onion.

"That is dedication to my Admin and I have full confidence in his loyalty to me."

Pence is loyal to Jesus. Trump needs to be careful not to press the Pence button too often while using language like this.

Pence is utterly cucked to power/authority, he'll heel beside whomever he has to to wield more.

How great would it be if Pence actually came out now and said, "I renounce him and am running for president in 2020"?

Appropriately and consistently phony, I could see that ruse being discussed by the donor class.

How great would it be if Pence actually came out now and said, "I renounce him and am running for president in 2020"?

Appropriately and consistently phony, I could see that ruse being discussed by the donor class.

Surely the donor class has long had "Plan P" fully developed and ready to be deployed under certain conditions.
They'll have to decide whether to use it or lose it in the not-too-distant future.

Surely the donor class has long had "Plan P" fully developed and ready to be deployed under certain conditions.
They'll have to decide whether to use it or lose it in the not-too-distant future.

Hopefully everything has been cleared with the albino's his wife first and the expandable leash may have to be deployed.

Back
Top Bottom