• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

President Trump prompts anti-Whitmer chants of 'lock her up'

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
https://amp.detroitnews.com/amp/3677360001

Muskegon — President Donald Trump tried Saturday to tie Democratic rival Joe Biden to the radical left of his party during a Saturday rally attended by thousands of people outside an airport hangar in Muskegon.

The Republican president also insisted that Gov. Gretchen Whitmer needs to relax more COVID-19 restrictions, even though the Michigan Supreme Court already invalidated her emergency executive orders because the 1945 law she relied on was unconstitutional. She has since had her state Department of Health and Human Services issue new epidemic orders to wear masks and limit the capacities of businesses.

“You’ve got to get your governor to open up her state." Trump said to cheering. "And get your schools open. … The schools have to be open.”

Michigan's schools have been given the option of holding in-person classes or holding courses online. Many larger school districts have chosen to go with online courses, while others have done in-person classes or a mixture of online or in-person classes.

The lunatic is running the asylum. He needs to be out now.

He needs to be prosecuted for incitement to violence and the encouraging the violent overthrow of of state government.

At the same time he was doing that he was also encouraging everyone to go back to normal....which leads to many more deaths. He's not right in the head. He has to be removed for medical reasons.

He needs to be prosecuted for incitement to violence and the encouraging the violent overthrow of of state government.

At the same time he was doing that he was also encouraging everyone to go back to normal....which leads to many more deaths. He's not right in the head. He has to be removed for medical reasons.

That's been obvious. But his cabinet has refused to act on the fact that he is mentally defective and incapable of doing the job without being a national security threat.

That's been obvious. But his cabinet has refused to act on the fact that he is mentally defective and incapable of doing the job without being a national security threat.

What's worse to think about is all the security issues he will still have knowledge of that he can spread anywhere he feels like after the election.

He already fired all the cabinet members who had the integrity to do that.

What's worse to think about is all the security issues he will still have knowledge of that he can spread anywhere he feels like after the election.
pity the poor fool trying to debrief this idiot.
"And we developed a new type of warhead!"
"Really? What does it do?"
"It booms. But not as much boom."
"Do you...do you mean the existing hydrogen warhead that just doesn't have hydrogen in it? That's not a new warhead. That's... that's like selling a Big Mac without special sauce and calling it a new menu item."
"I could go for a burger right now."
"No, not second lunch! Come on! What did your security briefs entail?"
"Well, someone kept nattering on about Russia. The Russian Threat."
"Yes? Yes? Whst did your intel peopled know at what we were doing?"
"I, uh, i told them to shut up about Russia."
"Arrrrrrgh."

Obviously, the power to remove a rogue president should not reside with people appointed by a rogue president.
That's the very definition of a lunatic running the asylum.
One more item on the burgeoning list of shit that needs to be reformed by the next administration...

Obviously, the power to remove a rogue president should not reside with people appointed by a rogue president.
That's the very definition of a lunatic running the asylum.
One more item on the burgeoning list of shit that needs to be reformed by the next administration...

Besides the 25A there is impeachment and conviction by the Congress, but you saw how well that went.

Hey Jason, where you at. Don't you just LOVE the smell of stoichastic terrorism in the morning?

This is yet another opportunity for you to just say the words "This is stoichastic terrorism and it is not OK", though my suspicion is that instead, if you are brave enough to actually post in this thread it's either going to be a Brietbart link to how some Antifa person punched a Nazi and therefore is the real terrorist, or saying "free speech" as if this rhetoric hasn't already led to a terrorist plot to kidnap and murder her, specifically under a banner of false flag.

Why Michigan’s woman governor is a favorite target of Trump’s - Vox
The return of “lock her up”: Trump won’t stop attacking Gretchen Whitmer

Whitmer accused Trump of inciting domestic terrorism on Sunday.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has called on President Donald Trump to stop “inspiring and incentivizing and inciting” domestic terrorism against her, in a plea that came just 10 days after the FBI revealed a right-wing plot to abduct her.

Her statement, made Sunday on NBC’s Meet the Press, comes after Trump told supporters at a Saturday rally in Muskegon, Michigan, to “be careful of” the governor and their state’s attorney general, and after he criticized Whitmer’s attempts to stem the rising number of Covid-19 cases in Michigan. Each time the president attacked the governor, his supporters took up a “lock her up” chant.

Trump has also attacked Whitmer using nearly the same rhetoric as the members of the far-right militia — who called themselves the Wolverine Watchmen — who were arrested.

“[Whitmer] wants to be a dictator in Michigan,” Trump told a Fox Business host Friday, “and they can’t stand her.”

According to an affidavit by FBI agent Richard Trask, the Michigan conspirators repeatedly referred to Whitmer as a “tyrant” and said she had “no checks and balances at all.”
The article continued with "Trump has seemed especially quick to attack female opponents"

Like Hillary Clinton ("Lock her up!") and Kamala Harris as a "monster". Though he attacks male opponents, like referring to Chuck Schumer as "cryin'", he calls Nancy Pelosi "Crazy Nancy" when he tweets about her.
According to Barbara Res, a former Trump Organization executive who oversaw the construction of Trump Tower, Trump’s sexism is by no means new. But, she reportedly writes in an upcoming book, “his regard for himself had increased exponentially” over time, “as had his contempt for women.” And Trump’s treatment of Whitmer would appear to be a clear example of that.

Trump appears to give a pass to the domestic kidnapping plot against Whitmer - CNNPolitics
President Donald Trump repeatedly attacked Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat, during his rally in Lansing, Michigan, on Tuesday, at one point taking credit for the FBI thwarting a plot to kidnap her and then immediately downplaying the actual threat that had been posed to Whitmer.

"Your governor, I don't thinks she likes me too much," Trump joked, prompting a loud reaction from the crowd.

"Hey, hey, hey hey," he told the audience, "I'm the one, it was our people that helped her out with her problem."

"I mean, we'll have to see if it's a problem. Right? People are entitled to say maybe it was a problem, maybe it wasn't," he added. "It was our people -- my people, our people that helped her out. And then she blamed me for it. She blamed me and it was our people that helped her. I don't get it. How did you put her there?"
That's sick. He's contradicting himself here:
  • He wants credit for discovering that plot
  • He claims that that plot was not a big issue
I say that he's contradicting himself here because if the second was true, then the first would not be a big achievement. Likewise for COVID-19. He wants credit for fighting it and he claims that it's a non-issue. If the second was true, then he first would not be much to point to.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/XoNZR2tIqcY[/YOUTUBE]

I don't think I can love Jeff Daniels any more than I do right now.

https://amp.detroitnews.com/amp/3677360001

Muskegon — President Donald Trump tried Saturday to tie Democratic rival Joe Biden to the radical left of his party during a Saturday rally attended by thousands of people outside an airport hangar in Muskegon.

The Republican president also insisted that Gov. Gretchen Whitmer needs to relax more COVID-19 restrictions, even though the Michigan Supreme Court already invalidated her emergency executive orders because the 1945 law she relied on was unconstitutional. She has since had her state Department of Health and Human Services issue new epidemic orders to wear masks and limit the capacities of businesses.

“You’ve got to get your governor to open up her state." Trump said to cheering. "And get your schools open. … The schools have to be open.”

Michigan's schools have been given the option of holding in-person classes or holding courses online. Many larger school districts have chosen to go with online courses, while others have done in-person classes or a mixture of online or in-person classes.

The lunatic is running the asylum. He needs to be out now.
He needed to out almost 4 years ago.

Why Michigan’s woman governor is a favorite target of Trump’s - Vox
The return of “lock her up”: Trump won’t stop attacking Gretchen Whitmer

Whitmer accused Trump of inciting domestic terrorism on Sunday.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has called on President Donald Trump to stop “inspiring and incentivizing and inciting” domestic terrorism against her, in a plea that came just 10 days after the FBI revealed a right-wing plot to abduct her.

Her statement, made Sunday on NBC’s Meet the Press, comes after Trump told supporters at a Saturday rally in Muskegon, Michigan, to “be careful of” the governor and their state’s attorney general, and after he criticized Whitmer’s attempts to stem the rising number of Covid-19 cases in Michigan. Each time the president attacked the governor, his supporters took up a “lock her up” chant.

Trump has also attacked Whitmer using nearly the same rhetoric as the members of the far-right militia — who called themselves the Wolverine Watchmen — who were arrested.

“[Whitmer] wants to be a dictator in Michigan,” Trump told a Fox Business host Friday, “and they can’t stand her.”

According to an affidavit by FBI agent Richard Trask, the Michigan conspirators repeatedly referred to Whitmer as a “tyrant” and said she had “no checks and balances at all.”
The article continued with "Trump has seemed especially quick to attack female opponents"

Like Hillary Clinton ("Lock her up!") and Kamala Harris as a "monster". Though he attacks male opponents, like referring to Chuck Schumer as "cryin'", he calls Nancy Pelosi "Crazy Nancy" when he tweets about her.
According to Barbara Res, a former Trump Organization executive who oversaw the construction of Trump Tower, Trump’s sexism is by no means new. But, she reportedly writes in an upcoming book, “his regard for himself had increased exponentially” over time, “as had his contempt for women.” And Trump’s treatment of Whitmer would appear to be a clear example of that.

List of nicknames used by Donald Trump

Back
Top Bottom