• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Professor Bart Ehrman's New Course On The Divide Between Jesus And Paul

1Heidegger1!

Basic Beliefs
Theoretical Agnostic / Pragmatic Atheist
Hi everyone!

I just finished Ehrman's new course on the great divide between historical Jesus and Paul, and there was some great and thoughtful material there.

It was really cool all around. He comes across as very friendly when he's teaching. The mythicism connection was interesting too. Mythicists argue Jesus started out as a Jewish example of a celestial dying-rising savior deity that Paul knew who was later put into stories on earth. Ehrman makes the rather brilliant observation that we have traditions of Jesus like the story of the rich man in Mark and the sheep/goats in Matthew where Jesus is not teaching that salvation comes through faith in his death and resurrection, but through caring for others and following the law. In terms of historical reasoning, since these two stories go against the natural bias of the writers to promote the death and resurrection, they seem historical. And if this very early characterization of Jesus seems to predate the death/resurrection theme, then Jesus wasn't originally a dying/rising savior god!

There were lots of really interesting gold nuggets of insight that really reinforced to me that I'm on the right track in my own view that the moral influence cross of Luke is much more original to Christianity than sin debt payment penal substitution. I had some points of disagreement with Ehrman but that's true of any class you take with a professor. His big conclusion, which is devastating for Christianity, is Jesus's religion only has an arbitrary relationship to Paul's: There was the religion of Jesus, and then there was Paul's religion about Jesus, and they disagree on most relevant points.

I did nine blog posts on Secular Frontier, the blog of Internet Infidels, outlining what I learned as the big ideas in the course, so if you're interested here is the last post that also links to the previous posts.

Let's talk about the difference between the historical Jesus and Paul!

Hi everyone!

I just finished Ehrman's new course on the great divide between historical Jesus and Paul, and there was some great and thoughtful material there.

It was really cool all around. He comes across as very friendly when he's teaching. The mythicism connection was interesting too. Mythicists argue Jesus started out as a Jewish example of a celestial dying-rising savior deity that Paul knew who was later put into stories on earth. Ehrman makes the rather brilliant observation that we have traditions of Jesus like the story of the rich man in Mark and the sheep/goats in Matthew where Jesus is not teaching that salvation comes through faith in his death and resurrection, but through caring for others and following the law. In terms of historical reasoning, since these two stories go against the natural bias of the writers to promote the death and resurrection, they seem historical. And if this very early characterization of Jesus seems to predate the death/resurrection theme, then Jesus wasn't originally a dying/rising savior god!
Didn't we already know that? The first Gospel says Jesus is the Messiah upon his return. The last Gospel says he is the Messiah at birth. I learned this in College decades ago.
There were lots of really interesting gold nuggets of insight that really reinforced to me that I'm on the right track in my own view that the moral influence cross of Luke is much more original to Christianity than sin debt payment penal substitution. I had some points of disagreement with Ehrman but that's true of any class you take with a professor. His big conclusion, which is devastating for Christianity, is Jesus's religion only has an arbitrary relationship to Paul's: There was the religion of Jesus, and then there was Paul's religion about Jesus, and they disagree on most relevant points.
I'm not certain why this is about Jesus, as it is Peter v Paul, not Jesus v Paul. As one will note, Jesus didn't start a new church, didn't hold committee meetings on the New Testament. That was all done by others.

Jesus vs. Paul

It was really cool all around. He comes across as very friendly when he's teaching. The mythicism connection was interesting too. Mythicists argue Jesus started out as a Jewish example of a celestial dying-rising savior deity that Paul knew who was later put into stories on earth. Ehrman makes the rather brilliant observation that we have traditions of Jesus like the story of the rich man in Mark and the sheep/goats in Matthew where Jesus is not teaching that salvation comes through faith in . . .
The most common quote of Jesus, in the Synoptics, is: "Your faith has saved you." Nothing else quoted from Jesus appears as many times as this simple quote, which is as likely as any other to be an authentic quote of Jesus. (Though it's impossible to separate all the "sayings" attributed to him from what he really said.)

. . . not teaching that salvation comes through faith in his death and resurrection, but through caring for others and following the law.
Yes, the salvation through good works is an early tradition. In fact, it PRE-DATES Jesus as being the main theme of practical religion throughout not only Judaism, but also in the Persian and Egyptian and Babylonian traditions, and actually all religion prior to Christianity.

With all his good points, Ehrman's greatest flaw is his inability to see that Jewish influences of the time also put words into the mouth of Jesus just as the later Christians or Gospel writers did. Ehrman assumes that anything EARLY must have really come from Jesus himself rather than the later writers. But he's wrong, because there were also early Jewish writers, like the apocalyptic writers, who put their words into his mouth just as much as the later Christian writers did. One could easily argue that NONE of the "sayings of Jesus" really came from him, but were all words later put into his mouth, either just orally, or also in early writings that are lost but got circulated enough to find their way into the Gospel accounts.

The later writers (ultimately the Gospel writers/editors) mostly just accepted the earlier writings or oral reports of what Jesus said, and they incorporated these into their accounts, with some editing or modifying, but mostly accepting the earlier reported sayings as authentic, or from Jesus himself.

In terms of historical reasoning, since these two stories go against the natural bias of the writers to promote the death and resurrection, they seem historical.
"historical" meaning earlier. Which may be true, but that doesn't mean they were really spoken by Jesus in 30 AD. What it means is that these were normal religious teachings of the time, and going back much earlier, so that such sayings could easily be inserted into the mouth of Jesus, by those later promoting "the Gospel" and putting Jesus into the context of their traditional religious mindset, which is that those who do good works will be rewarded in Heaven, or at the Last Judgement, etc., while those not measuring up will be cast into the Lake of Fire to be burned eternally -- including most Christians who fall short of the good works required.

But there's no reason to assume Jesus preached such religious traditions, or that this was his main point. Because this was already the standard religious belief promoted by aggressive fire-breathing religious preachers and fanatics and apocalypticists who were everywhere condemning anyone they hated and calling everyone hypocrites (i.e., everyone not a member of their sect or faction). It's little wonder that such religious fanaticism also found its way into the "sayings of Jesus" beginning to circulate in the 30s and 40s AD. But he likely did not say these things any more than he later preached baptism "in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost." No, all of that is religious preaching inserted into his mouth by religionists and theologians etc.

And if this very early characterization of Jesus seems to predate the death/resurrection theme, then Jesus wasn't originally a dying/rising savior god!
You're misinterpreting Ehrman. He acknowledges that the death/resurrection theme is early, from the time of Jesus. The immediate followers of Jesus were strongly impacted by the belief that he rose back to life, according to Ehrman.

Somewhat. But the death and Resurrection of Jesus did not originate with Paul. Rather, Paul derived that from the earlier facts, or reported facts. And then Paul developed his interpretation of this, which is essential in explaining how the new Jesus cults or Christian cults began, in the early 30s.

Let's talk about the difference between the historical Jesus and Paul!
Probably the main difference is that Paul was a theologian-preacher trying to interpret what had happened. Whereas Jesus was a healer who made some things happen, then rose back to life after being killed. Thus he devoted himself to doing these things rather than theologizing. It's possible that he was not a preacher at all, but was soon transformed into a religionist by the culture of the time.

Jesus vs. Paul

And if this very early characterization of Jesus seems to predate the death/resurrection theme, then Jesus wasn't originally a dying/rising savior god!
You're misinterpreting Ehrman. He acknowledges that the death/resurrection theme is early, from the time of Jesus. The immediate followers of Jesus were strongly impacted by the belief that he rose back to life, according to Ehrman.
Actually I said this wrong.

Maybe Jesus did not predict his death and resurrection, and that's Ehrman's point, and so in that sense it might be called "later" = not spoken by Jesus when he was alive. Those quotes of Jesus predicting his death and rising afterward probably were not spoken by him. So in that sense the death/resurrection theme is later, i.e., soon after his death (and resurrection if it happened).

But also, what did inspire the new Jesus cult(s) originally was not the normal religious preaching about obeying the commandments and doing the good works, because that had been the normal preaching for generations and even centuries already. Whatever inspired them had to be something different than the same old preaching the Law, obedience to commandments, even protecting widows and orphans, doing good deeds in order to please an angry God, etc. It had to be something different that distinguished Jesus from the prophets and rabbis and apocalyptic preachers already doing this, like John the Baptizer and James the Just, etc. These teachers were just as good at attracting disciples and inspiring them as Jesus was. Even better.

But if Jesus actually did perform the miracle acts, and rose back to life after he was killed, that explains why several thought he was special, e.g., the "Messiah" etc., and why afterwards so many teachers wanted to put their words into his mouth. So if that's what happened, everything is explained.

But if not and he did none of those acts, then it's impossible to explain what caused this new Jesus "Messiah" cult to take hold, why the "Gospels" were written, why Jesus became "Savior" and "King of the Jews" etc. Because if he did not do those miracle acts, then he was not special at all, and there was no reason for anyone to pay any attention to him or deify him or give him special labels like "Son of God" or "Logos" etc., or treat him as anything better than hundreds of other rabbis and prophets who did the same things he did.

But if not and he did none of those acts, then it's impossible to explain what caused this new Jesus "Messiah" cult to take hold, why the "Gospels" were written, why Jesus became "Savior" and "King of the Jews" etc.
Perhaps it's because Paul had visions, which confirmed what he read in the Jewish scriptures.

That's why he said things like:

“Am I not an apostle? Did I not see Jesus our Lord?” (Not in the flesh, he didn't.)

"The mystery about Christ, which in former generations was not revealed to men" (LIke the disciples?)

"The mystery about Christ...is now disclosed to dedicated apostles and prophets through the Spirit." (By divine revelation, not by swapping stories about a Jewish carpenter.)

It explains why, when talking about Jesus, Paul never writes that he is "coming again" or "returning." He only refers to Jesus "coming" to Earth, or "will come", which is exactly the verbiage one would use if Christ never set foot on earth to begin with.

It explains why Paul never repeats a single parable or teaching point that Jesus said, even when it would have bolstered his arguments. It's why he never mentions the heroes and villains of the Gospels, even if it would have helped him put flesh and bones on his teachings. For example, when people were upset that their loved ones were dying before Jesus came to restore his kingdom as promised, Paul reminds them that the dead in Christ would be resurrected, without thinking to mention Lazarus.

For me it's about probabilities. Either Paul, soaked in Messianic scriptures, had vision of a demigod sacrificed in the heavenly realms for our sake and who will one day restore this corrupt world.

Or an ordinary 1st-century man was actually the creator of the universe in the flesh, who said and did some remarkable things, was publicly put to death and privately came back to life, then disappeared, leaving his illiterate and quarrelsome followers to spread his message, and this was the only way that the Omniscient could think of to save humanity. And it was decades before anyone thought to write anything down. It would be as if no one wrote any biographic tales of Audrey Hepburn or Thurgood Marshall until 2003.

People have visions all the time. People tell stories all the time. Sometimes those stories take on a life of their own, and grow beyond what the original storyteller might have ever dreamed of (i.e., Saint Nicholas, Robin Hood, John Frum, King Arthur, Beowulf, QAnon, Superman.)

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's where I've placed my bets.

Why did Paul have his visions?
What is the source of his Resurrection-of-Jesus claim?

But if not and he did none of those acts, then it's impossible to explain what caused this new Jesus "Messiah" cult to take hold, why the "Gospels" were written, why Jesus became "Savior" and "King of the Jews" etc.
Perhaps it's because Paul had visions, which confirmed what he read in the Jewish scriptures.
But why would Paul's subjective visions cause anyone to believe Jesus did miracles or resurrected after he was killed? How could Paul's visions be the beginning of the Resurrection belief? long after that Resurrection belief was already held by the earliest Christ followers? Paul's visions could not possibly be the beginning of the Resurrection idea, somehow causing it.

No, the "cause-and-effect" is in the reverse order: It's because Jesus resurrected that then Paul got his ideas about the risen Christ and had visions, and also why he then looked for ways to explain Jesus as fulfilling Jewish scripture. The fact of Jesus doing those things came first, and then in order to explain those facts, Paul and other believers looked for prophecies in Jewish scripture to explain the Jesus facts.

That's why he said things like:

“Am I not an apostle? Did I not see Jesus our Lord?” (Not in the flesh, he didn't.)
But he knew about the Resurrection already, before he had that vision. He had earlier persecuted Christians, knowing of their belief that Jesus resurrected, or knowing of this reported event, which he did not believe at first but later did believe. So his first knowledge of the Resurrection was not his vision, but what he had heard of this event, from those who had witnessed it, as he reports this in I Corinthians 15:3-7. So it's not his vision which caused the faith of those early Jesus believers, but rather their experience and reports of the Resurrection which caused Paul to become a believer and have the visions.

"The mystery about Christ, which in former generations was not revealed to men" (LIke the disciples?)

"The mystery about Christ...is now disclosed to dedicated apostles and prophets through the Spirit." (By divine revelation, not by swapping stories about a Jewish carpenter.)
OK, so Paul is making mystical claims about the risen Christ, which he is disclosing to someone. But this "mystery" is not the claim about the Resurrection event being now disclosed by Paul to someone who hadn't heard of it before. No, these listeners/readers already knew of this event and Paul is now disclosing something mystical about it, through the "Spirit" -- so he's claiming some special revelation. But that doesn't mean they didn't already know of the Resurrection event, which is the same event the earlier Christians already believed, before Paul's conversion, and before his vision.

It's true that Paul makes his special vision an argument for the Resurrection. But it's obvious that this event was already believed by many of them earlier, long before Paul's vision. He's probably mistaken to attach so much importance to his own personal vision, when he had that conversion experience. He says himself clearly that the ones he persecuted earlier were already believers, meaning believers in the Resurrection, long before he had that vision.

It explains why, when talking about Jesus, Paul never writes that he is "coming again" or "returning."
Maybe it's true that Paul de-emphasizes the Jesus who had already been present. Although there are very few verses which do use this "coming again" or "returning" language.

I'm not at this point doing the full research immediately on this "return" language. But I just looked up one famous "return" text, that of Acts 1:11:
10 And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes,
11 and said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven."
But many translations say he "will return" rather than "will come," and the correct wording is "will come" and not "will return" -- at least for this one text, which is the one which stands out in my mind as the most famous.

So perhaps the "return" language is never used in the NT (in reference to the 2nd Coming). Not only by Paul, but by any of the NT writers. If so, then there's nothing significant about Paul's use of only the "coming" language rather than the "returning" language.

He only refers to Jesus "coming" to Earth, or "will come", which is exactly the verbiage one would use if Christ never set foot on earth to begin with.
Yes, but it seems even the Gospels and Acts use only the "coming" language and not the "returning" language. In which case this wording does not mean the writer thought Jesus "never set foot on earth" in the first place. Obviously the Gospel writers present Jesus as having been in history, on earth, in the period of about 30 AD.

But I haven't checked all the "2nd Coming" passages to see if there's any "return" words used. Since the Acts 1:11 word is only "coming" or "will come," and this is maybe the most famous example of such a quote, maybe the demand for "return" language is incorrect, and Paul meant "return" just as much as any other NT writer.

To make sure of this, it requires going through every "2nd Coming" text to see if the "return" wording is ever used, to determine if this is a peculiar trait of Paul to avoid the "return" word. I'm guessing it's not, and so it's incorrect to take Paul's Jesus as someone who "never set foot on earth" -- that's probably incorrect.

But in the meantime it's very clear that Paul believed Jesus had set foot on earth, being a person in history, as is evident from many of his words, such as that of I Corinthians 15 and also in Galatians 1 and 2. It's clear he meant a real historical person, even though his teachings focus on the Cosmic Risen Christ, rather than the earthly biographical Jesus. These were the same, despite Paul's de-emphasis of the biographical Jesus.

It explains why Paul never repeats a single parable or teaching point that Jesus said, even when it would have bolstered his arguments.
Let's assume that's correct, though it may not be. Maybe he did repeat 1% of it, but let's just say "never repeats a single" teaching point is correct. What does that prove? It might indicate that most of the "sayings of Jesus" were not really spoken by him at all, but are words put into his mouth by the later writers, or those transmitting the oral reports of him.

So if Paul knew none of the Gospel quotes/sayings of Jesus, this might mean Jesus was not the preacher-rabbi we've always assumed. And if that's the case, then what was he? or, what did he really do if not preaching all those sayings attributed to him? It probably means he was the miracle healer we see described repeatedly in the Gospel accounts, and this is what made him important, rather than the famous preaching quotes. That would be the best conclusion to draw if Paul, the earliest witness we have, never knew any of the "sayings of Jesus" quotes.

It's why he never mentions the heroes and villains of the Gospels, even if it would have helped him put flesh and bones on his teachings.
He does make allusion to those heroes and villains. He assumes the readers/listeners already know the details of those and other characters. He mentions the earlier believers whom he had persecuted, and he mentions those who killed Jesus, and he mentions the "churches in Judea" and those who were "pillars" of the church. He also mentions Jesus being "handed over" to be condemned. All this assumes there were players -- good guys and bad guys -- who were people in history who had been involved with the human Jesus.

Just because Paul downplays the human-in-history Jesus does not mean he thought Jesus had no earthly existence in history. He took that historical Jesus as his starting point and then formulated his theology based on this starting point, to create his Cosmic Christ which emerges from that historical person.

For example, when people were upset that their loved ones were dying before Jesus came to restore his kingdom as promised, Paul reminds them that the dead in Christ would be resurrected, without thinking to mention Lazarus.
Paul totally ignores everything Jesus did prior to the night he was arrested. All the miracle acts, raising the dead, etc. This does not mean he knew nothing of these events. He probably knew some of it, but not all, and he had no interest in reporting any of these events because they happened prior to the night Jesus was arrested, which is Paul's starting point.

Maybe Paul should have said a little more about what had happened earlier, but we don't know for sure what his motive was. Not mentioning something doesn't mean that the something did not happen or that the one not mentioning it didn't know of it.

For me it's about probabilities. Either Paul, soaked in Messianic scriptures, had vision of a demigod sacrificed in the heavenly realms for our sake and who will one day restore this corrupt world. Or . . .
No, that makes no sense. In Galatians it's very clear that his Christ person had been someone on earth, involved with certain people, and being worshiped by the believers in Jerusalem even before Paul had any visions of his Christ. He says those earlier believers worshiped the same Christ he did later after he converted.

He says (Gal. 1:17-23):
nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me, but I went away into Arabia; and again I returned to Damascus.
Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to visit Cephas, and remained with him fifteen days.
But I saw none of the other apostles except James the Lord's brother.
(In what I am writing to you, before God, I do not lie!)
Then I went into the regions of Syria and Cili'cia.
And I was still not known by sight to the churches of Christ in Judea;
they only heard it said, "He who once persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy."

Here he's saying he went to "those who were apostles before me" -- meaning believers in Christ earlier, even before he converted. They believed not because of any of his visions, but because they had their own separate knowledge of the Resurrected Christ.

He thought James was "the Lord's brother" -- meaning a human who had a human brother.

He says the churches in Judea which he persecuted earlier were believers having the same faith as he himself had. So they were believers in the same risen Christ which Paul is later preaching. I.e., they believed the Resurrection earlier than Paul ever preached it, even before he had converted. Where did they get that faith? Not from Paul. Not his vision, but their own previous knowledge. Which came from where? How could it not have been the facts of the Resurrection, the earthly facts, which Paul reports in I Corinthians 15, or the appearances of Jesus to those humans he mentions there, such as James and Peter, etc.? How could this Christ seen by them have been from Paul's later "vision of a demigod sacrificed in the heavenly realms"? These appearances to them had occurred long before Paul had any such visions of any demigod somewhere in outer space.

Or an ordinary 1st-century man was actually the creator of the universe in the flesh, who said and did some remarkable things, was publicly put to death and privately came back to life, then disappeared, leaving his illiterate and quarrelsome followers to spread his message, and this was the only way that the Omniscient could think of to save humanity.
You're putting mostly your cosmic words into Paul's mouth, demanding an either-or which is nothing Paul was thinking. Maybe it's true that Paul's idea was confused, that much is unexplained, etc. But his Christ was an earthly person, in history, and Paul's narrative is to take that earthly person as special, having unusual superhuman power, because of facts Paul knew and which also those earlier believers knew. So Paul tries to explain this Christ power, i.e., explain it in some kind of Jewish terms, based on the earlier Jewish Scripture, and so making Christ a fulfiller of promises to be found in the earlier tradition.

Even if Paul did not succeed at this, still it was an earthly person that he made into his cosmic Christ, not a cosmic demigod unconnected to earth history.

And it was decades before anyone thought to write anything down.
No, there were probably earlier writings too, in addition to the later ones which were copied and preserved for the future.

It would be as if no one wrote any biographic tales of Audrey Hepburn or Thurgood Marshall until 2003.
2000 years ago it was very rare for anything biographical to be written down near the lifetime of the character being written about. Our "Lives" from Plutarch were written down centuries after the historical person had lived, for almost all the characters he wrote about. And Jesus was not at all famous in the 1st century, so it's remarkable that we have anything at all about him from any writers of that time.

People have visions all the time.
Not 2000 years ago and then written down by them for posterity. They didn't write down such visions about persons who did nothing noteworthy. For Paul to relate his visions about the risen Christ who had been an earthly historical figure, this person had to have done something very unusual. So, what clue do we have? of something unusual he did? Paul and 4 other 1st-century sources say this person resurrected back to life after having been killed. That seems to be the explanation, if no one can offer any other explanation. Which they have not done.

People tell stories all the time.
They do? Then where are the other stories about someone doing miracle acts, such as the Gospel accounts describe, and resurrecting back to life? If writers are telling such stories as a normal practice, why don't we see any other cases of it, instead of this one only? Why don't we have such stories about John the Baptizer or James the Just or many other famous teachers or rabbis or heroes, many of whom were more important than Jesus at that time?

Sometimes those stories take on a life of their own, and grow beyond what the original storyteller might have ever dreamed of (i.e., Saint Nicholas, . . .
The St. Nicholas miracle character required centuries to evolve and could not possibly have emerged in only a few decades. It requires at least 100 years, and probably much longer, for miracle legends to emerge. With the only exception in rare cases of a very powerful and famous hero, like Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, etc., where it's possible for miracle claims to happen soon, even when the hero is still alive. But for a St. Nicholas or other normal human of no great power to emerge as a miracle-worker requires many generations and centuries, for the legend to grow over time.

Robin Hood, John Frum, . . .
But these are not miracle legends. Neither of these heroes are credited with miracle acts. But even in these cases it probably required several generations for the legend to become widely fixed into the culture.

King Arthur, Beowulf, . . .
These legends, which contain some miracle elements, also required centuries to emerge in the culture and would not be possible to develop in only a few decades. The writings about these, with the miracle claims, are dated at least 300-400 years later than the alleged events reportedly happened.

QAnon, . . .
Not a miracle legend. This legend or myth could much more easily evolve in a short time, without having any miracle claims in it. It's possible for strange theories to emerge and become popular within one generation, as long as they don't require the followers to believe some miracle acts were performed by a recent miracle hero.

Superman.)
This is a recognized fictional legend. This means that most people in the culture, even followers of the hero legend, acknowledge that the hero is a fiction character. Or in other words, there are those in the culture who deny that the miracle events really happened. In the ancient world there were miracle claims and hoaxes which were denied by the educated writers, who accused the promoters as being charlatans.

Josephus reports some demagogues who led rebels out to the wilderness to fight against the Romans, and these are identified by him as charlatans who promised to do miracles but really did not perform the miracle acts they promised to do.

So, if there are some miracle claims made somewhere, in sources of the time, we have to ask if there are also sources which refute the miracle claims and denounce them as hoaxes. Where such negative evidence exists, it cancels out the miracle claims, so the total evidence becomes stronger against the miracle claims being made.

So today there are some miracle claims on the Internet and other media, along with legends which are known to be fiction, like Superman. Also Elvis Resurrection claims are easily refuted by those denying that it was really Elvis, because it was really an Elvis impersonator and not the original Elvis who was sighted. And so on, with popular myths and legends and hoaxes we're familiar with. For all such claims we must consider both the evidence in favor and the evidence against the claim.

But there is no 1st-century source contradicting the 1st-century evidence we have in the writings reporting the Jesus miracle acts. All the evidence of the time attests to the Jesus miracle acts, with no 1st-century writings contradicting the claim that he did these acts, such as we have evidence contradicting some of the other miracle claims -- e.g. the charlatans mentioned by Josephus, and the charlatan Alexander Peregrinus denounced by Lucianus.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's where I've placed my bets.
Keep working on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom