• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"Protester" Misconduct Catch All Thread

They also blocked a highway

That's far worse than trashing the nation's capitol in a violent attempt to overthrow a free and fair election, killing five people and threatening the lives of elected representatives. And it would be even worse if they had caused ???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????? while blocking a highway!

They also blocked a highway

That's far worse than trashing the nation's capitol in a violent attempt to overthrow a free and fair election, killing five people and threatening the lives of elected representatives.
And it would be even worse if they had caused 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖊 while blocking a highway!

Or as Elixir would call it, "protesting for racial and social justice". :rolleyes:

you have no idea what I would call it, obviously.

Derec's link said:
Anti-racism rally organizer Tatiana Turner is facing additional charges in connection with rallies that turned violent in Yorba Linda and Seal Beach last year.

I would call her agitator. No evidence that there was a mob endorsing her actions. There isn't even any evidence that she intended to trash the National Capitol, overturn a free and fair national election, kill elected officials...

OTOH, here is your idea of "protesting for politcal justice".

What makes right wingers LESS concerned about that than about a black woman going nuts at a protest?

Well, she's black.

Glad I could help.

Well, she's black.

She also seems to be a serial instigator of violence. Fuck her.
But double fuck Trump's insurrectionist MOB. They should be hung from their own gallows (without the spinal cord-breaking drop).

Well, she's black.

She also seems to be a serial instigator of violence. Fuck her.
But double fuck Trump's insurrectionist MOB. They should be hung from their own gallows (without the spinal cord-breaking drop).
I don't disagree with this. I was just clarifying why derec only focused on the one. ;)

Note: "black-clad demonstrators". That's most likely not BLM, but the assholes that like to take advantage of protests.
I don't see why it would not be #BLM. They also blocked a highway in Seattle for MLK Day. #BLM has a tendency to riot or block highways on MLK Day. A few years ago they blockaded a major bridge in the Bay Area.
Black Lives Matter protesters block San Francisco's Bay Bridge
Some of them were arrested, but a friendly judge dropped all the charges after a friendly prosecutor undercharged them. That emboldens these creeps to do it over and over again knowing that there will not be consequences. :rolleyes:

By the way, #BLMers also rioted in NYC for MLK day.

Dozens arrested in NYC as cops, protesters clash outside City Hall Park

NY Post said:
Police and Black Lives Matter protesters clashed outside City Hall Park on Monday night, resulting in dozens of arrests and several injured officers, authorities said.

The confrontation began at about 8:30 p.m. after hundreds of protesters who originally met outside the Barclays Center marched across the Brooklyn Bridge in a demonstration honoring Martin Luther King Jr., according to social media posts.
[...]
Ten police officers were injured in the melee, sources said, and a captain was struck in the helmet with a bottle.
Police sources said one protester, who was arrested, swung a stick at an officer.

Nothing says "honoring MLK" like wanton violence. :rolleyes:

Also I guess attacking and injuring police is back to being a "progressive" value. It was nice having a consensus that violence against the police was bad, but I guess we all knew that would not last long past the 6th ...

Well, if by "rioted" you mean "marched down a street while NYPD flipped out and attacked them repeatedly." I'd consider the two to be rather different, myself, since a "riot" implied that they were smashing windows and stealing from stores...which are hard to find on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Man pleads guilty in Minneapolis precinct arson after George Floyd death

A St. Paul, Minnesota, man pleaded guilty Friday in a fire set inside a Minneapolis police precinct during protests and violent unrest following the death of George Floyd last year, prosecutors said.

Davon De-Andre Turner, 25, pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit arson. He is the last of four people whose indictments were announced in August to plead guilty in the fires set in Third Precinct headquarters on May 28.

The fires were set as protesters shouted “burn it down, burn it down," and after a fence outside the building was torn down, according to court documents.

But burning down a police station is just fine as long as it's leftists doing it. After all, it's just "property damage" ... :rolleyes:

A St. Paul, Minnesota, man pleaded guilty Friday in a fire set inside a Minneapolis police precinct during protests and violent unrest following the death of George Floyd last year, prosecutors said.

Davon De-Andre Turner, 25, pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit arson. He is the last of four people whose indictments were announced in August to plead guilty in the fires set in Third Precinct headquarters on May 28.

The fires were set as protesters shouted “burn it down, burn it down," and after a fence outside the building was torn down, according to court documents.

But burning down a police station is just fine as long as it's leftists doing it. After all, it's just "property damage" ... :rolleyes:

oscarwilde.jpg

If it was just fine, he would not have been charged or a guilty plea accepted. Really, get a grip.

Don't hold your breath. This is someone who thinks arson is equivocal to murders committed during an act of treason.
#BLM creeps have also murdered a retired police captain during the Minneapolis riots to honor armed robber George Floyd. But you have excuses why that doesn't matter too.

Don't hold your breath. This is someone who thinks arson is equivocal to murders committed during an act of treason.
#BLM creeps have also murdered a retired police captain during the Minneapolis riots to honor armed robber George Floyd. But you have excuses why that doesn't matter too.

Oh, we absolutely take issue with it, but these are not the same. One was a guy killed by a few gang members outside the scope of peaceful protests; were I at the situation I would have stood with the cop (probably; if he was being a racist asshole I might just get some popcorn and watch. Actually no, I would still protect him from being murdered. I just wouldn't protect him from being roughed up a little first. I'm not THAT great of a person.).

This is different from an armed mob marching together into the halls of congress with the intent to kidnap and murder elder statesmen.

It is the difference between a few opportunistic parasites hiding among a fairly benign group, and a group of opportunistic parasites with, ostensibly, some very fine people, sprinkled in. Granted they are all accessory to sedition, so, there's that.

They both matter. The difference is, a few assholes robbing a store during a moment of major civil unrest is different from a LOT of assholes trying to coup the whole government during an otherwise peaceful exchange of power.

They both matter. The difference is, a few assholes robbing a store during a moment of major civil unrest is different from a LOT of assholes trying to coup the whole government during an otherwise peaceful exchange of power.

The Capitol riot lasted a few hours. The deadly George Floyd riots lasted for weeks and even months in cities like Portland. In Seattle, the leftist mob occupied territory, as the so-called "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone". And the #BLM rioting hasn't just started this year - it started all the way back in 2014 when #BLM trashed Ferguson, burning buildings, looting stores etc.

If it was just fine, he would not have been charged or a guilty plea accepted. Really, get a grip.

"Just fine" for CNN and certain posters on here, including you and Elixir.
I seriously doubt CNN approved of the riot or even defended it. I know that the riot was not fine with me. Please get a a grip on reality.

The Capitol riot lasted a few hours. The deadly George Floyd riots lasted for weeks and even months in cities like Portland. In Seattle, the leftist mob occupied territory, as the so-called "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone". And the #BLM rioting hasn't just started this year - it started all the way back in 2014 when #BLM trashed Ferguson, burning buildings, looting stores etc.
Are you away that the Trump campaign paid some of the "protest" organizers about $2.7 million? This was an organized "protest".

#BLM creeps have also murdered a retired police captain during the Minneapolis riots to honor armed robber George Floyd.

And to you, that is just as serious as the attempted overthrow of the government for which hundreds of thousands of Americans have died. That's a problem for me.

But you have excuses why that doesn't matter too.

Guess I struck a nerve there, but try not to lie, Derec.
What are some of those "excuses"?

(HINT: I have never asserted that BLM violence, murders or even your dreaded PROPERTY DAMAGE "don't matter".)

Are you away that the Trump campaign paid some of the "protest" organizers about $2.7 million? This was an organized "protest".

No protest, those were (mercenaries in) the fascist Trump Army.

Back
Top Bottom