• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

PSP Form of Frontotemporal Dementia

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
It's hard to refrain from buying in to this diagnosis. I've wondered about it ever since someone pointed out to me that Trump stands like the front half of a centaur.

PSP.jpg

Trump’s struggles to stand still didn’t go unnoticed during Memorial Day visit to Arlington

Oh sway can you see.

President Trump’s struggles to stand still during a Memorial Day visit to Arlington National Cemetery lit up social media Monday, prompting users to recall past incidents in which the commander in chief, who turns 74 next month, battled to find a balance.

“Is the President having trouble standing up straight as the National Anthem begins at Arlington Cemetary (sic) or am I seeing things?” Joshua Potash from Queens asked on Twitter.

The Trump critic posted that video, along with another clearly showing the president swaying in front of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

Video at the link.

Tiny hands, tiny feet... combine with 4" lifts, and you'd probably have a hard time balancing too.
Add 150 lbs of paunch and blubber butt, and it's a miracle that the poker up his ass hasn't simply snapped in two.

Question. I'm not good at physics, but, wouldn't an extra large, and I mean REALLY extra large set of male reproductive organs act as some sort of pendular counterweight to a tilting torso? I picture it as giving him an advantage over us average guys, by lowering his center of gravity. And I'm basing this mostly on Trump's claims about his generative endowment during the GOP primaries. We'll probably never know. (Does Melania ever have trouble walking?)

Question. I'm not good at physics, but, wouldn't an extra large, and I mean REALLY extra large set of male reproductive organs act as some sort of pendular counterweight to a tilting torso? I picture it as giving him an advantage over us average guys, by lowering his center of gravity. And I'm basing this mostly on Trump's claims about his generative endowment during the GOP primaries. We'll probably never know. (Does Melania ever have trouble walking?)

The counterweight would be on the wrong side.

Large amount of dense metal such as gold implanted into buttocks can serve as counterweight.

Not far-fetched at all. Very near-fetched. Jimmy Kimmel time-traveled to 1946 and pulled a solid gold turd out of Baby Donald's nappy. It was stamped Made in China on one side. I saw it on YouTube.

Jokes aside, symptoms fit perfectly. You have elected partially brain dead individual as a president

I can't help but notice a certain silence on this particular idea from a certain field...

I mean it certainly has merit. I could tell from pretty much the beginning of hearing him actually speak that there was, for whatever reason, something not all there with him. Like, his statements almost almost sound like utterances of English. They are almost like something a bit would spew, like some kind of horoscope that no matter who the listener is, it could almost be mistaken as saying something you want to hear. Almost. But when you listen to it again, it's just nonsense. But it takes just enough effort to pay attention and notice that that I suppose 40% of the country just can't be arsed.

Back
Top Bottom