• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

R Sen Sasse: "The President cannot lead us."

Angry Floof

Tricksy Leftits
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist
Republican Sen. Ben Sasse drops a bombshell on the debate over Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court

Republican Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska on Trump: "We all know that the president cannot lead us through this time."

"I urged the president to nominate a different individual. I urged the president to nominate a woman," Sasse said.

He recounted the experiences of two personal friends he said were raped, adding that the #MeToo movement has been "complicated," but also a "very good thing."

So, does that mean that he's voting no or does it mean that it's an irrelevant comment to make him try and look moderate heading into the election but his concerns aren't something which would influence his vote?

So, does that mean that he's voting no or does it mean that it's an irrelevant comment to make him try and look moderate heading into the election but his concerns aren't something which would influence his vote?

Posturing. Unfortuantely, I think that's all Flake is doing as well.

Note to Ben: we know SCROTUS couldn't find his own ass with both hand and a flashlight. We don't need you to tell us that; we need you to vote "No". So grow a pair, or grow a vagina, or whatever body part will give you the ability to do what's best for your country, not your party.

Back
Top Bottom