• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Redux: IS IT POSSIBLE FOR TRUMP TO LOSE? ANYTHING? EVER?

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
A variation on the old question of what margin of victory would make Trump admit loss.
I submit that he will never admit guilt of a single crime or civil violation, nor admit to any election loss no matter what the margin (higher margins of loss are just stronger evidences of electoral fraud because HE WON!) and will be kicking and screaming if/when he is dragged off to jail or the mental nursing home,

I wonder if anyone here thinks it would ever happen that he ever admits anything about anything?

A variation on the old question of what margin of victory would make Trump admit loss.
None. He will never admit loss. It's not in his nature.
I have my money on "My MIL will sooner apologize to my husband for being a shitty mother".

To clarify, I almost laughed out loud just typing out such a ridiculous situation.

Occasionally, when I taught, we had incorrigible little rugrats who would never own up to misbehavior, no matter the circumstances. I once took an empty desk behind one of my 5th graders to mark some papers. She had no idea I was there, and when someone in another row said something to her that she didn't like, she said, "Shut the hell up!" She must have noticed my reaction with peripheral vision, because she swiveled around, took in my expression, and without a second's delay said, "I stopped on 'Shut'!" Right, all she thought to say to a classmate was "Shut!" I mean, you can't give her any points for creativity on that one. I forget what I said, probably a weary, "A_____, I'm right here, and I heard you."
Another time, different year, I came back in the classroom after a minute in the hall and had several classmates tell me that J____, a chronic trouble maker, had just thrown an F bomb at them. He told me, "No, I didn't. I said 'Fonk'!"
One year we had a couple of 2nd and 3rd graders who threw tantrums on a nearly daily basis and were sent to the office to cool off. Our secretary told one of them who was mouthing off, "I expect you to sit there, do your work, and not say a thing!" As she turned away, the kid muttered, "Bitch", and she turned back instantly. "What did you just say??" This Donaldite seven-year-old said, "I was talking to my pencil."
I guarantee you DJT did all this and worse as he went through childhood, and of course, he hasn't grown out of it. Just look at his mugshot: petulant 5-year-old reacting to a nanny who just told him that she knows he's lying.

Back
Top Bottom