• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Religious people say the darndest things

DrZoidberg

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdipbHzgX7Q[/YOUTUBE]

This guy is a genious. OMFG (who doesn't exist) did I laugh out loud. I googled this guy. Doesn't seem to exist on the Internet anywhere. I want more from the genius mind.

Sad thing for me is it was like looking in a mirror. Or more like looking at a photograph. I understand where they're coming from and used to be that way myself.

But ironically the fact that these people are serious is the very thing that really makes it so funny. They're not parodies.

Sad thing for me is it was like looking in a mirror. Or more like looking at a photograph. I understand where they're coming from and used to be that way myself.

But ironically the fact that these people are serious is the very thing that really makes it so funny. They're not parodies.

There's no humour as funny as unintentional humour. I'm glad you got better. What saved your soul from it's predicament?

As I age I'm more and more amazed by just how deluded people can be.

In this vein I can recall a few people in my city, years ago, approaching my then girlfriend and I on the street and preaching to us. Really amazing to be up close to someone like that from a more.. objective perspective.

Lol!
I used to visit CARM forums' "evolution vs. Intelligent Design" forum. One of the most hilarious things was their censorship. You couldn't refer to the site Fundies Say the Darnedest Things. In fact the character string FSTDT was even banned!

Someone put me on FSTDT and I have no idea why.

Back
Top Bottom