• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Return of Kings: Supporters of website touting 'legalising rape' to meet across Australia

No; women who are not drunk and are entering the house of a man who is not a stranger (and possibly even a friend or family member) will still be raped by that person IF HE IS A RAPIST.

Because there are two kinds of men. Rapists and non rapists. And rapists rape every woman who enters their home?

Not every woman. But potentially any woman.

More importantly, a non-rapist, by definition, DOES NOT rape anyone ever.

That doesn't answer the question, though, does it?

On that one fateful night you are too drunk to drive home by yourself and you ask me to give you a ride; I instead drive you to a secluded place and rape you. That would be an unexpected consequence of YOUR irresponsible behavior, am I right?

Bad decisions have consequences. If you didn't want me to rape you, you shouldn't have gotten into my car.

Look, you can come up with all sorts of scenarios and analyze it to death, just use some common sense.
I'm not asking for analysis. I'm asking you to what extent your actions contributed to my decision to rape you. That's a pretty simple question, right?

If it were a drunk woman on her own...
It's not a drunk woman. It's YOU.

You're about to get raped...
tumblr_mcnbpi7auj1r9ispto3_500.gif

And it's your own fault. You made a bad decision, and this is the consequence.

Right?

Look, you can come up with all sorts of scenarios and analyze it to death, just use some common sense.
If it were a drunk woman on her own, my advice would be don't accept a ride from a complete stranger, get a cab.

and when she's raped by the cab driver, will that be her fault too?

Well she did get into a cab with a strange driver without a chaperone. Now I know what you're thinking - what if she gets raped by her chaperone? Well, it's chaperones all the way down!

Because there are two kinds of men. Rapists and non rapists. And rapists rape every woman who enters their home?

Not every woman. But potentially any woman.

More importantly, a non-rapist, by definition, DOES NOT rape anyone ever.

But a "non rapist" could potentially rape any woman. Which makes them the same as a rapist.

Back
Top Bottom