• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Rick Wiles tells Christians to flee America

What's stopping Rick? Or has he already fled? I hope he has renounced his citizenship and found himself a nice Christian place to call home, but for some reason I kind of doubt that he has drunk his own kool-aid.

Why, the godly nation of Russia, which prohibits even talking about the evil vice that cannot be named, has plenty of room.

Nuh-Uh. Nope. No way. We don't want them. They are your problem.

- sincerely, the rest of the world.

PS Uganda might take a few; tell them to bring lots of cash.

Is that the nation that had the "execute gays" law? I'm sure your average conservochristian would find such a place appealing. Homosexuality is a crime, most of the citizens are desperately poor, and the government does virtually nothing to help anyone.

Why, the godly nation of Russia, which prohibits even talking about the evil vice that cannot be named, has plenty of room.

Bah. Russia is chump change. Many Muslim nations will actually execute homosexuals, and as a bonus they treat women very badly. I don't know why more conservochristians don't emigrate to Muslim nations.

Bah. Russia is chump change. Many Muslim nations will actually execute homosexuals, and as a bonus they treat women very badly. I don't know why more conservochristians don't emigrate to Muslim nations.

Ya, but Russian are fairly ... umm ... what's the word I'm looking for here? Oh ya, they're white.

Ya, but Russian are fairly ... umm ... what's the word I'm looking for here? Oh ya, they're white.

And Christianity is almost an official state religion there now days, well Russian Orthodox that is...

According to anthropologists (who classify such things), middle easterners are caucasian.

Back
Top Bottom