• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Rightists triggered by custard recipe

https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/art...orters-enraged-by-18th-century-custard-recipe

It doesn't take much to trigger conservolibertarians and send them into crying fits, does it?

The Republican Umbrage Brigade never rests!

Suggestion. Use the term "snowflakes" about conservatives instead. They're the easily triggered ones these days.

Oh, I do. I very much do. They're all snowflakes and I'm tired of dancing around their delicate sensibilities.

- - - Updated - - -

Suggestion. Use the term "snowflakes" about conservatives instead. They're the easily triggered ones these days.
I have found that such people are almost always the very thing they are trying to claim other people are. Almost like they are yelling at a mirror.

It's called psychological projection.

I have found that such people are almost always the very thing they are trying to claim other people are. Almost like they are yelling at a mirror.

this is what Trump taught them to do through his own actions... Whenever he is sued (the past 1,000 claims against him and his companies), his team would preemptively sue for the same thing... it draws on the concept of "first reported is more right"... or, the "anchoring bias".

So, if you are spreading lies, be quick to accuse those you are lying about of lying themselves first. the key being FIRST.

It's the "I know you are but what am I"? tactic.

this is what Trump taught them to do through his own actions... Whenever he is sued (the past 1,000 claims against him and his companies), his team would preemptively sue for the same thing... it draws on the concept of "first reported is more right"... or, the "anchoring bias".

So, if you are spreading lies, be quick to accuse those you are lying about of lying themselves first. the key being FIRST.

It's the "I know you are but what am I"? tactic.

Conservolibertarians think being smart is bad ("elitist"), so it makes sense that they would think this tactic is valid and compelling.

Back
Top Bottom