• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Robert Trump Dead

Well of course you would feel that way.

He's hardly unique. Trump's funeral when it happens will be a cautionary tale for years to come.

It will be the most attended funeral in history. Millions of people will want to make sure he's actually dead.

[/s] (in case Jason can't recognize sarcasm; we should call him "Sheldon")

d3g4g29-de481413-b8ca-4ac8-ae4f-ad2a8cb64873.jpg

Well of course you would feel that way.

He's hardly unique. Trump's funeral when it happens will be a cautionary tale for years to come.

It will be the most attended funeral in history. Millions of people will want to make sure he's actually dead.

[/s] (in case Jason can't recognize sarcasm; we should call him "Sheldon")

Hmm...you could be right. There might actually be Muslims dancing in the streets of New Jersey after he's gone.

Wow.

Did you people forget your sarcasm tags, or are you actually saying "I don't like him so he should die"?
The essence of black comedy is more that "i don't think anyone in the room likes him, thus it's okay to laugh at the idea of his death."
And bkack comedy is seldom tagged. Part of the fun is when someone clutches their pearls at the joke.

Is that just you expressing your feelings?
Or was it directed at someone else?

Tell me more. Let it all out. I want you to tell me how you feel about Robert Trump dying. Your anger gives you strength.

You didn't answer my question, as usual.

FWIW I'm sad about it. I believe he was just one of the 170,000+ and counting. It's an unbelievably sad situation.
Keith is right. Humor takes some of the edge off it.

How about you? Did you know Robert personally? Was he more important to you than any other victim of the Trump Virus?
I must admit that I'm not terribly sorry about your loss if that is the case, but you should at least answer the question.
Go ahead Jason, let it out!

Is that just you expressing your feelings?
Or was it directed at someone else?

Tell me more. Let it all out. I want you to tell me how you feel about Robert Trump dying. Your anger gives you strength.

You didn't answer my question, as usual.

FWIW I'm sad about it. I believe he was just one of the 170,000+ and counting. It's an unbelievably sad situation.
Keith is right. Humor takes some of the edge off it.

How about you? Did you know Robert personally? Was he more important to you than any other victim of the Trump Virus?
I must admit that I'm not terribly sorry about your loss if that is the case, but you should at least answer the question.
Go ahead Jason, let it out!

Nuthin' Jason?
Thanks for yet another graphic demonstration of the disingenuous nature of your criticisms.

Funny! So appropriate to use a SciFi meme as well.

Of course 50 years from now there will likely be a wealth of SciFi that centers around going back in time to take out Trump before he could destroy America. That is, of course, if people are still allowed to write such subversive literature 50 years from now, or if there are even enough people left to care...

2020 remains undefeated.

My brain keeps looping Legend of the Mind

Donald J Trump is dead,
all the liberals are outside... giddy,...

Miles Taylor, former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security during the Trump administration, in an interview today with Judy Woodruff on the PBS Newshour:
And then, on more than one occasion, I heard him talk about how sharp he wanted the spikes to be, not how tall, necessarily, to stop someone from climbing over. The president was very clear verbally. He wanted someone physically maimed if they tried to come over the wall.

And, look, you can believe in border security and be on the right or the left. I believe in border security. We need to have a strong border and a strong immigration system, but also one that's welcoming and consistent with America's open arms towards immigrants.

But we don't do that by trying to create sharp barrier bollards on the southwest border that cut people's arms off who are fleeing violence and persecution.

But that's what this man wanted to do. And I think it spoke a lot about his character.

My brain keeps looping Legend of the Mind

Donald J Trump is dead,
all the liberals are outside... giddy,...

That's a hell of a fantasy.
The reality if Trump is deposed, regardless of how, is that a huge amount of damage control and remediation will be required before this Country regains any semblance of its former self.

Back
Top Bottom