• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Robocalls to discourage voting.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/JVodAUh9kL0[/YOUTUBE]

Disgusting. Hence my sig.

Waiting for the conservatards to show up and explain why if they are so correct, their side has to lie all the time to try to win the election (and it's an obvious attempt to literally keep people from voting).

Waiting for the conservatards to show up and explain why if they are so correct, their side has to lie all the time to try to win the election (and it's an obvious attempt to literally keep people from voting).

Anything to save America.

Doesn't matter if it's destroyed in the process.

It doesn't have to be conservatives doing it. Far-right anarchists, foreign groups, political assholes, Roger Stone.

We've lost it seems. Russia's goal is to undermine Western Democracy and they are kicking ass right now. It reminds me of DS9 when Sisko is on Earth and a Changling is talking to him. Earth seems to think the planet is covered with spies, but it was actually just a dozen, that Earth was defeating Earth. We are tearing at each other right now. Right-wing zealots killing people in Wisconsin. Left-wing zealots apparently killing someone in Oregon. The anti-fascists and the proud-boys are self-perpetuating violence. Meanwhile the President stokes the flames.

It doesn't have to be conservatives doing it. Far-right anarchists, foreign groups, political assholes, Roger Stone.

We've lost it seems. Russia's goal is to undermine Western Democracy and they are kicking ass right now. It reminds me of DS9 when Sisko is on Earth and a Changling is talking to him. Earth seems to think the planet is covered with spies, but it was actually just a dozen, that Earth was defeating Earth. We are tearing at each other right now. Right-wing zealots killing people in Wisconsin. Left-wing zealots apparently killing someone in Oregon. The anti-fascists and the proud-boys are self-perpetuating violence. Meanwhile the President stokes the flames.

You analogy only works if Donald Trump is a founder. Which might explain "neck-gina". And when you have "conservatives" wearing t-shirts that proclaim "I'd rather be Russian than Democrat", I suspect the relationship between Republicans, "Far-right anarchists, foreign groups, political assholes (and) Roger Stone", is more incestuous than you think.

You analogy only works if Donald Trump is a founder. Which might explain "neck-gina". And when you have "conservatives" wearing t-shirts that proclaim "I'd rather be Russian than Democrat", I suspect the relationship between Republicans, "Far-right anarchists, foreign groups, political assholes (and) Roger Stone", is more incestuous than you think.
Yeah, that Venn diagram isn't quite a circle, but it's approaching one.

I agree, there is overlap, but ultimately, the way things are shaking out, there are many different entities that can have their own agendas controlling these things, such as the Chinese posing as Russians doing stuff like this. It can get convoluted.

It might be more important to recognize it as trash than who's trash it is. We are incapable of that right now though. Social media is influencing way too much opinion. I read so on social media. ;)

Back
Top Bottom