• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Russia imposes sanctions on Americans

Their "sanctions" are that the individuals listed on the "stop list" are not permitted to enter Russia.
Press Secy response was great... something to the order of, "since none of those officials listed were planning a vacation in Russia nor have bank accounts they cannot access, they shall forge on"

It will get Hunter Biden’s name out there and make people remember that he once had a laptop. It will erode people’s trust in Biden—among those who are slowly awakening from the cult but not there yet and not overly….intelligent.
Crying wolf yet again. I think it'll actually speed some of them out.

I always knew Russia was just a rusted old shithole.. a mere shadow of what it once was before they went bankrupt decades ago.

I believe their nuclear arsenal is more reputation than functional... I am less opposed to direct US military involvement, including invasion of Russia for the purpose of handing control of the entire continent to Ukraine.

My favorite meme so far was a sign a Ukrainian activist was holding up that said, "Putin, let's skip to the part where you commit suicide in a bunker"

My favorite meme so far was a sign a Ukrainian activist was holding up that said, "Putin, let's skip to the part where you commit suicide in a bunker"
Someone got a week in Facebook jail for posting the photo. It was deemed to break this community standard:
SAFETY
We're committed to making Facebook a safe place. We remove content that could contribute to a risk of harm to the physical security of persons. Content that threatens people has the potential to intimidate, exclude or silence others and isn't allowed on Facebook.
I for one am touched by Zuckerberg's concern for Putin's emotional welfare even though Russia's chief warlord, oligarch and kleptocrat does not have an official, personal Facebook account.

d21p3hkylxj81.jpg

Someone got a week in Facebook jail for posting the photo. It was deemed to break this community standard:
SAFETY
We're committed to making Facebook a safe place. We remove content that could contribute to a risk of harm to the physical security of persons. Content that threatens people has the potential to intimidate, exclude or silence others and isn't allowed on Facebook.
I for one am touched by Zuckerberg's concern for Putin's emotional welfare even though Russia's chief warlord, oligarch and kleptocrat does not have an official, personal Facebook account.

d21p3hkylxj81.jpg

I wish I had a Facebook account so I could get suspended for posting and reposting that pic.
Tom

I wish I had a Facebook account so I could get suspended for posting and reposting that pic
I only got a week off for it. Reason was “bullying” the poor maternity ward bomber.
A Pooteypologist must have reported me, because poor Pootey still has that bullying picture circulating on FB. At least he can’t see it now. 😂

Vladimir Putin has been barred from a pub in Burton-on-Trent. Sam Rice, landlady of the Loaf and Cheese in the Staffordshire town, took the decision after her regular punters, upset with the Russian president's invasion of Ukraine, threatened to "wreck" him if he ever stepped into the hostelry.

Maybe now Putin understands how serious this is.
Tom

Vladimir Putin has been barred from a pub in Burton-on-Trent. Sam Rice, landlady of the Loaf and Cheese in the Staffordshire town, took the decision after her regular punters, upset with the Russian president's invasion of Ukraine, threatened to "wreck" him if he ever stepped into the hostelry.

Tom
I've been there (the town, not that particular establishment). Nice people. Good sense of humor.

Tom
On the other hand, this club in Belfast is probably more his style:

Fun activity: read the reviews for the club and pretend they're for Kremlin, Moscow.

Back
Top Bottom