• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Satanic Giants Built Stonehenge [VIDEO]

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
Televangelist Jim Bakker invited Dr. Dennis Lindsay on to his program on Wednesday to discuss Lindsay’s latest discovery in the realm of Creation Science: the truth behind Stonehenge. Hold on to your hats: Stonehenge, it turns out, was built by giants who were created by Satan.

Lindsay told Bakker that these giants were tools of the devil, who seeks to destroy Israel because “he’s out to destroy God’s creation and his whole plan of redemption and contaminate the human race.” But Satan wants to “have his own seed and make his own family,” Lindsay explained, and so he created a race of giants who would attack Israel.

Is it my imagination, or are the christian fundamentalists getting more and more crazy?

I don't think they're any more crazy than they ever have been... Just more and more media savvy so that we all can see the wide, wide, wide pupils of their upstaring orbs...

This friendly fellow doesn't seem Satanic in the slightest

stonehenge_10_20140702_1886638961.jpg

Is it my imagination, or are the christian fundamentalists getting more and more crazy?

Individuals probably aren't; but losses to religious belief tend to come from among the moderates, so as a religion shrinks the remaining rump is going to become more fundamentalist on average.

Not a fan of this particular theory but he could of at least use an example of Baalbek rather than stonehenge.

baalbekstone2.jpg
baalbek3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom