• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sean Duffy - GOP Rep from WI to resign

starwater

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Moving to the 4th Dimension
Nine other House Repubs are also resigning. Sean says he wants to "spend more time with kids" - the classic excuse although he and his wife have a baby with a heart condition. Are rats really fleeing the sinking ship? Sean is a big Trump supporter. Could this trend move to the Senate...

Well he (his wife) is having their ninth kid, and allegedly the fetus isn’t in the best of shape.

Well he (his wife) is having their ninth kid, and allegedly the fetus isn’t in the best of shape.

Well then, it's a good thing he won't lose his health care coverage when he leaves his job.

He and his wife are lightweight wingnut hacks. I remember when he was on the Real World. I blame him for starting the whole reality star politician trend.

Well then, it's a good thing he won't lose his health care coverage when he leaves his job.

They keep their health care? So he went to congress to be assured that he and his brood can keep breeding on a medicare for all congress plan?

Wait, fetuses eventually become kids? I always thought women laid eggs! No wonder there’s all that twisted talk about controlling women’s bodies. If women laid eggs, people could go around smashing the omlet out of them declaring how nonprecious they are and just a bunch of cells WHILE demonstrating that control of women’s bodies was incidental and not the primary intent all along.

It’s like i’m drunk even when sober. Totally cool!

According to CNN - he was tight with Paul Ryan and when the repubs were in power he had power. Ryan is gone and he now has little influence. So he decides to bail.

Back
Top Bottom