• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sometimes I wish Trump wasn't such a liar.

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
Especially when he says:

President Fucktard said:

What a fucking idiot.

At one point in the speech, Trump seemingly threatened to attempt to ban Biden from being elected President of the United States.
"You can't have this guy as your president," Trump argued. "You can't have — maybe I'll sign an executive order, you cannot have him as your president."

Bullshit. if he loses, he will continue his weekly rallies. He thrives on them.

If he loses, the legal cases against him start rolling. Expect lots of rage tweeting to follow.

Do you think twitter would ban him as soon as he's a private citizens again? I got the impression that many of his tweets would have violated the terms of service had they not been under the presidential banner.

At one point in the speech, Trump seemingly threatened to attempt to ban Biden from being elected President of the United States.
"You can't have this guy as your president," Trump argued. "You can't have — maybe I'll sign an executive order, you cannot have him as your president."

Maybe he’ll get Billy Barr to perp walk Joe and Hunter long about mid October.

Maybe he’ll get Billy Barr to perp walk Joe and Hunter long about mid October.

Prolly. He has Article Two powers, y'know - he can do whatever he wants. And that's obviously what he wants.

Nope, he'd have to pay for them.

He'll still be campaigning for 2024, and aaking for funds to defeat Biden, or Harris, or Omar...
And, does anyone know how to STOP automatic money donations to Trump's campaigns? There's no CANCEL button on the site.

Well, the ghost writer probably came up with it, but even Fuck Face Von Clownstick can't always say purely upside down wrong shit...
Twiddle de Dotard said:
You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on.

Nope, he'd have to pay for them.

He'll still be campaigning for 2024, and aaking for funds to defeat Biden, or Harris, or Omar...
And, does anyone know how to STOP automatic money donations to Trump's campaigns? There's no CANCEL button on the site.

I think it would be GREAT for Dems if the Republicans served up a heaping helping of refried Trump for 2024.
And if he ran 3rd party all the better!
If Biden is elected and Dems have the Senate after the 2022 midterms, the big fat ugly presence of Trump (if he's alive which I doubt) in 2024 will be a flashing billboard for Republican Stupidity, Dishonesty, and the lethal danger the GOP represents as a "party".

As early as 2015 I was saying Trump was God's gift to the Democrats. It may yet prove to be so, just in a much longer term than I ever considered.

Back
Top Bottom