• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Southern Baptist leader arrested for soliciting sex with dog on Craigslist

You mean his job over at the southern baptist media office? No, I don't think so. He took one for the team and is likely being well compensated for it.

What is more probable? Regular joe with a career worth protecting that puts a public ad out to have sex with a dog for $1000, when he could do that all he wants for free without asking anyone for any help finding a fucking dog. a dog... you've seen those before walking around all over the place, right?... or a registered member of an organization that has already clearly stated on record that this exact thing would happen if gays were allowed to marry.

come-fucking-on. none of you even know how to pretend to be stupid enough to buy this obvious setup.

The "set-up" theory is made much less plausible by the fact that the religious organization is still publically supporting him.

How would that make this any less plausible?

All Christians are morally superior. This man is a Christian, and therefore morally superior. Having sex with animals is immoral (because marriage should only be between a man and a woman), therefore Christians don't do that, therefore this man definitely didn't do that. Therefore, it is proven that only a conspiracy could result in this man being framed for soliciting sex with animals. There is no other possible explanation for what happened. [/christian]

I think he is referring to my conspiracy theory that this whole thing was a setup by the Baptists to "proof into existence" their documented notion that allowing gay marriage ineveitably has these consequences on people (urge to marry animals follows from allowing gay marriage).

I am of the opinion that my theory is the most plausible of all offered (including, "he just wanted to fuck a dog is all.. and needed to post an ad to be able to do it because dogs are so incredibly rare that you need help finding one from the experts on that private listing agent called "craigslist" that operates with such high confidentiality).

Why would someone need to advertise that they are looking for a dog to have sex with when it is trivially easy to acquire a dog for free from the pound / shelter? This stinks of setup... "See!! gay marriage is resulting in people wanting sex with animals!!!!!one!!"

I was thinking the same thing. Why would one advertise on a public forum like CL? Makes no sense.

I think he is referring to my conspiracy theory that this whole thing was a setup by the Baptists to "proof into existence" their documented notion that allowing gay marriage ineveitably has these consequences on people (urge to marry animals follows from allowing gay marriage).

I am of the opinion that my theory is the most plausible of all offered (including, "he just wanted to fuck a dog is all.. and needed to post an ad to be able to do it because dogs are so incredibly rare that you need help finding one from the experts on that private listing agent called "craigslist" that operates with such high confidentiality).

No, that's completely impossible. Baptists would not deceive people like that. Only non-Christians can be evil, therefore the Baptists definitely did not do what you suggest. [/christian]

Maybe he misheard and as a good devout obedient christian is now trying to pursue a personal relationship with dog. On craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom