• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Special Counsel John Durham Exonerates Donald Trump of “Russiagate”

Just list the alleged fucking lies. I'm seriously done clicking on your videos. What have you been lied to about in your opinion?

Just list the alleged fucking lies. I'm seriously done clicking on your videos. What have you been lied to about in your opinion?
I just think its hilarious that the video features Gabbard. Nope. Nothing to this whole Russia thing. Just ask Tulsi!

I was and continue to be most offended by these lies found here (and you should be too)
Cool. Let's look at some of the lies that have been said in this thread.
how does January 6th get to be worse than our own government conspiring to remove a duly elected president?
There was no conspiracy to remove a duly elected President. Impeachment is a legitimate and public mechanism outlined in the US Constitution.
1) The former was a significant cause for the latter.
The Jan6 insurrection has nothing to do with any FBI investigation. It occurred because misinformed Trump supporters thought engaging in domestic terrorism is a good way to address voter fraud. Not a single person prosecuted for their actions on Jan6 stated in court their actions were motivated by who the FBI allegedly investigated.
2) January 6th was not an insurrection it was at most a riot.
It happened to prevent the orderly transition of government after a free and fair election. That is the literal definition of an insurrection. The US definition of domestic terrorism which hasn't changed for 35 years states it is " the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government or civilian population in furtherance of political or social objectives" Jan6 was an insurrection. Fucking deal with it.
The people were not even armed but even if they had been armed,
This is probably the biggest lie in this thread

3) January 6th was out in the daylight for everyone to see.
...actually, that's true. That's why it's so baffling you keep making such asinine takes on it.
Consider also adding:
3) The POTUS has no real control over organized entrenched corruption of the federal government.
There is no evidence of organized entrenched corruption of the Federal Government. And if there was the President can most certainly do something about it as most Federal agencies (including the FBI) answer to the executive branch of government. I'm not even an American and I know this.

Last edited:
The Jan6 insurrection has nothing to do with any FBI investigation. It occurred because misinformed Trump supporters thought engaging in domestic terrorism is a good way to address voter fraud. Not a single person prosecuted for their actions on Jan6 stated in court their actions were motivated by who the FBI allegedly investigated.
That simply is not true.

There is plenty out there to support this but you would not hear any of it anyway.

In such a cancel culture found today, where liberals can not hear anything but their own media bubble, the Jan 6 crowd felt they had no other choice.

I just think its hilarious that the video features Gabbard. Nope. Nothing to this whole Russia thing. Just ask Tulsi!
But isn't Gabbard a liberal?

I would not know what more to present or cite if you can not even listen to someone from your own democrat party.

No, she's not. Moderate at best.
I would not know what more to present or cite if you can not even listen to someone from your own democrat party.
You seemed to have missed the breakup thing with Gabbard and the Democrats. Gabbard to me, seemed to make "Libertarians" too happy.

That simply is not true.

There is plenty out there to support this but you would not hear any of it anyway.
"I have a girlfriend, but you wouldn't know her. She goes to a different school. In Canada."

That simply is not true.

In such a cancel culture found today, where liberals can not hear anything but their own media bubble, the Jan 6 crowd felt they had no other choice.
Court transcriptions are freely available to everyone. All you have to do to prove me wrong is to link just one such instance where this happened. Go ahead, I'll wait. Just keep in mind not even the Qanon Shaman, whom you incorrectly think is innocent ever mentioned FBI investigations as a motive during his trial.

Back to my original question, list the "lies" that you believe have been said about Trump.

I'm amazed RVonse thinks Durham's investigation is anything but a whitewash.

I'm amazed RVonse thinks Durham's investigation is anything but a whitewash.
Zero convictions. Zero recommendations. Millions of dollars of taxpayer's money. But apparently disqualifies Mueller's investigation that had 34 convictions and so many assets seized it literally paid for itself.

It seems to me that RVonse and I literally live in different universes.

See page 42 of this poll and you will find 70% of America lives in a different universe than you do. When asked "Are you concerned or not concerned about interference by the FBI and intelligence agencies in a future presidential election?" 37% are very concerned and 33% are concerned.

In your universe there are only 10% not concerned at all.

I don't want to live in country where you are in constant fear they will lock you up and throw away the key if you happened to offend the wrong person working for the federal government.
You don’t. They cannot lock you up and throw away the key. And they can’t keep you locked up for “offending the wrong person working for the feds”. They have to charge you with something credible.
Forget the word "credible", they just need to charge you with something. And if they dislike you enough you will "commit suicide" in jail.

See page 42 of this poll and you will find 70% of America lives in a different universe than you do. When asked "Are you concerned or not concerned about interference by the FBI and intelligence agencies in a future presidential election?" 37% are very concerned and 33% are concerned.

Thank you for the link to that poll. It showed a majority of respondents did not read the report which suggests the subsequent results are reflections of the echo chambers where people get their “ information”.

Your Op and responses in this thread are based on your views which seem unconnected with the documented facts. People can have divergent opinions but not divergent facts.

Moreover, I strongly suspect that the 77 million voters who elected Mr Biden do not share your take or that partisan jackass you like to quote,

Tulsi Gabbard guest hosted Tucker Carlson on his week off. You being (pretending?) confused on whether she is a liberal is pretty fucking ignorant and further reinforces how out of step with reality you and your "news" outlets are. You should have just stopped at:

I would not know

An Associated Press poll from 2011 found that 77% of Americans believe in angels. A poll from a few years earlier found the number to be 81 percent, so while I'm sure the number has dipped a bit since then, you would agree with them that there are absolutely celestial beings who watch over us. Right? I mean, the majority of Americans can't be wrong, now can they?

So...which angel do YOU believe in, RVonse?

You're missing the point. You're changing the subject and responding to what you prefer to talk about, rather than what was posted.

On January 6, 2021 the U.S. government was attacked as they tried to finish doing what the Constitution tells them to do. Some angry people attacked them in what is called "insurrection".

None of them claimed that it was about who the FBI was investigating. They consistently referred to the claim that Biden Stole the Election, a claim commonly made by Donald Trump and his supporters like MTG and Tucker Carlson. The claim was never supported by anything but vague assertions and innuendos, but that's the reason consistently given for trying to take out the U.S. government. Multiple insurrectionists have had their day in court, FBI investigations haven't been a thing.

Sorry dude, you're kidding yourself.
Tom

Court transcriptions are freely available to everyone. All you have to do to prove me wrong is to link just one such instance where this happened. Go ahead, I'll wait. Just keep in mind not even the Qanon Shaman, whom you incorrectly think is innocent ever mentioned FBI investigations as a motive during his trial.

Back to my original question, list the "lies" that you believe have been said about Trump.
Freely? My memory is that PACER is only free for light enough use--you can look something up but searching through all their cases is way past the free limit.

Back
Top Bottom