• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Star Wars' Cast Officially Announced!

Perspicuo

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Empiricist, ergo agnostic
'Star Wars: Episode VII' Cast Includes Harrison Ford, Adam Driver, Mark Hamill, Oscar Isaac
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...-cast_n_5229727.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment

After more than a year of speculation, the cast for "Star Wars: Episode VII" has finally come into focus. Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher will reprise their original franchise roles in director J.J. Abrams' sequel, where they'll be joined by actors Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow. Many of those actors had been previously linked to "Episode VII" in some capacity through various trade reports.

gollum11_lrg.jpg

Fat Jedizes no match for the dark sides they're not!

I have no idea who any of those people are, aside from the original cast.

I am so happy. The original cast will be older, but join the party I am also. :eagerness:

I am so happy. The original cast will be older, but join the party I am also. :eagerness:

It's been older since always. Alec Guiness, Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee... Lucas sure knows his old movies. Now his movies are the old movies he gets his classic actors from -LOL

After more than a year of speculation, the cast for "Star Wars: Episode VII" has finally come into focus. Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher will reprise their original franchise roles in director J.J. Abrams' sequel,...
Oh goodness no! Please not another time travel plot!

Anybody with Von in their name will make for a fantastic Imperial commander. But really, it's the return of DWTS Billy Dee Dubs reprising his role as Lando that I'm most frightened of.

Back
Top Bottom