• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

State of the Union drinking game

For these of us who don't have facebook account, could you describe what is so hysterical there?

At the bottom of the Create a New Account pop-up, click on "Not now".

I'm actually glad I watched it. What i saw is that the Trump team are brilliant propagandists. I saw a lot of specific spin which i will have to understand to debunk. I saw his policy agenda and pressure he is using to get his way. Emotional manipulation of the public. At some point i will have a conversation with a well-meaning dupe and i will have to understand where they're coming from, i think?

I think watching the opposition is normally a good idea. I disagree that they're "brilliant propagandists" but I do have to admit it sees to have a powerful effect on about a third of the electorate that seems to support "fuck a La' Orange" regardless of what he does. To me, their propaganda efforts seem ham fisted and obvious, but the racism was very apparent in the show ( I watched excerpts later) and I think that's a key component of keeping that third of his supporters happy. I'm particularly concerned about his bringing forth families killed by immigrants, that just seems an obvious attempt to scapegoat those people. If we filled the congressional building with families killed by immigrants and nonimmigrants, those killed by immigrants would barely make a few rows out in all of the seating. If I were a Democrat at the pony show, I would not have stood up either.

I'm actually glad I watched it. What i saw is that the Trump team are brilliant propagandists. I saw a lot of specific spin which i will have to understand to debunk. I saw his policy agenda and pressure he is using to get his way. Emotional manipulation of the public. At some point i will have a conversation with a well-meaning dupe and i will have to understand where they're coming from, i think?

I think watching the opposition is normally a good idea. I disagree that they're "brilliant propagandists" but I do have to admit it sees to have a powerful effect on about a third of the electorate that seems to support "fuck a La' Orange" regardless of what he does. To me, their propaganda efforts seem ham fisted and obvious, but the racism was very apparent in the show ( I watched excerpts later) and I think that's a key component of keeping that third of his supporters happy. I'm particularly concerned about his bringing forth families killed by immigrants, that just seems an obvious attempt to scapegoat those people. If we filled the congressional building with families killed by immigrants and nonimmigrants, those killed by immigrants would barely make a few rows out in all of the seating. If I were a Democrat at the pony show, I would not have stood up either.

Too bad Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg didn't attend to the State of the Union.

She was one of the pioneers conceding the gay civil union and later marriage, here she is (with dark glasses to avoid being recognized) with the group of judges in NJ who approved such a decision four against three.

NJ.JPG

Too bad Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg didn't attend to the State of the Union.

She was one of the pioneers conceding the gay civil union and later marriage, here she is with the group of judges in NJ who approved such a decision four against three.

View attachment 14332
And?

She was one of the pioneers conceding the gay civil union and later marriage, here she is with the group of judges in NJ who approved such a decision four against three.

View attachment 14332
And?

And... the whole speech was fantastic and truthful.

The old female judge wasn't missed at all.

Joe the plumber should have been invited replacing her.

51TDYYSWypL._SX338_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom