• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Stop Unaffordable Dishwasher Standards (SUDS) Act

A big energy consumer is the dryer. Given my electric bills lately and the hot weather, I've been thinking a lot lately of hanging my clothes out to dry in the sun like my grammy did (the first dryer she ever bought was in 1973), but I haven't figured out a great spot yet for a clothesline. Sometimes the olden days had it right.
I haven't used our electric dryer in 30 years. Get one of those umbrella clothes lines. They take up very little space and don't advertise your clothes across the neighborhood. Plus they rotate so you can stand in one place.
What do you do in rainy weather?

A big energy consumer is the dryer. Given my electric bills lately and the hot weather, I've been thinking a lot lately of hanging my clothes out to dry in the sun like my grammy did (the first dryer she ever bought was in 1973), but I haven't figured out a great spot yet for a clothesline. Sometimes the olden days had it right.
I haven't used our electric dryer in 30 years. Get one of those umbrella clothes lines. They take up very little space and don't advertise your clothes across the neighborhood. Plus they rotate so you can stand in one place.
What do you do in rainy weather?
And in the Winter too, hang them in my basement.

Back
Top Bottom