• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Subjective experience v. Self-awareness

hahahaha. I'm not corrupt, so I'll never have money. You have to be willing to screw over the weak to rise up.... so I am screwed.

This is very unusual in your area:

Untitled.png

:D
EB

hahahaha. I'm not corrupt, so I'll never have money. You have to be willing to screw over the weak to rise up.... so I am screwed.

This is very unusual in your area:

View attachment 14054

:D
EB
Yeah, keep in mind that the "weak" are those who get paid shit for the same amount of work as the corrupt, and that the corrupt are those who work 1/10th as much as the weak, and get 10* as much.

The system was encouraged (by GOP and corrupt DINOs (democrats in name only)) to keep a small percentage of people on the bottom doing all the work, while the corrupt majority enjoys the fruits of the labors of those on the bottom. There are 10 times as many rich as there are poor- and there is a reason. They deliberately lie, trick, etc. (or negligently allow the lies to be perpetrated) to hold down the poor who do the work. It's fucked up, and they should all be tortured, then killed, but they are the actual majority and have all the weapons. It's fucked up that a majority of humans decided to rip off a minority, but that is exactly what happened in the USA.

The USA is exactly what the USA was founded to oppose (on paper, the constitution being a bullshit advertisement/scam like the book of Mormon).

Which is so fucking sad. I need to do drugs until my brain is mush and I can be a WalMart greeter without feeling depressed about this country missing the mark so heinously. At least the corrupt have put poisons out there for the poor, to slowly stupify their downtrodden slaves, while they pretend that the poisons aren't deliberately let out there to keep the poor enslaved.

It's an ugly fucking world, and I live in an ugly fucking nation. Wish I had a gun, I'd go on a rampage at an upscale restaurant where corrupt douchebags congregate.... but they own all the guns, and the means to produce them. This country is an ugly, sad fucking joke. Well, if you're not one of the corrupt majority who lives in economic comfort and security while participating in economic slavery of the poor. The thing is, if you've been poor, you'll always hate the majority, because you know they deliberately fucked you over. They suck. If you're part of them, you suck. Not that you'd ever admit it to the poor, unless you were bigger than, better trained than, and had more weapons than the poor you enslaved.

Too bad it's not....

because it could have been. You lazy fuckers just had to be willing to do a fair share of work, and not try to rip off the poor.

Back
Top Bottom