• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Suicide Squad Trailer Leaked:catch it quick

Ya, I remember all the bile being spewed about when "that gay cowboy" was slotted for the role. Jared Leto's a damn good actor.
nobody is complaining about jared leto the actor, they're grousing about the makeup design choices for the character, because they're awful.
whoever decided that "a mid 90s marilyn manson is exactly what the joker should look like" has some seriously questionable decision making capabilities when it comes to being in charge of these matters.

i'll get on board with a notion that freaking out about an actor may well be a silly thing to do before ever seeing their performance, but this is like if batman were wearing a purple body suit and football shoulderpads.

I get nerd-hate and all, but they're overdoing it these days.
i get people being dismissive of nerd-hate and all, but they're overdoing it these days.

And for some reason they have also forgotten how much they hated Heath Ledger's joker before that movie came out.

Ya, I remember all the bile being spewed about when "that gay cowboy" was slotted for the role. Jared Leto's a damn good actor.

They were also all pissy about Ben Affleck being Batman. I can understand if they'd cast the Ben Affleck from ten years ago when he did Daredevil, but the Ben Affleck of today has been knocking it out of the park for his last few movies and based off the latest trailers, he looks awesome in this next one.

I get nerd-hate and all, but they're overdoing it these days.

Yeah, I don't understand the Ben Affleck hate either.

I thought Michael Keaton was a terrible choice, then I saw the movie. Usually, Affleck is great when he directs himself and awful when someone else directs, but I'm still going to wait for the movie to come out before forming an opinion.

On the plus side the director has already said that we will be seeing The Joker & Harley's hyenas
tumblr_mslr1esRq11sr8062o1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom