• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Supporters of Gay Marriage are Responsible for Killing African Christians

The Archbishop needs to get out and work with the homosexuals instead of ragging on them. Maybe he will have something in common with them.

I mean killing gay people is one thing, you have to expect that

But Christians? Who aren't even gay?! Shocking

Actually there was an evangelical congressional group that went to Nigeria to support its anti gay legislation. I'd have to look up the name of the American Christian organization that supported it.

http://www.churchtimes.co.uk/articl...elby-links-gay-marriage-with-african-killings

Yes, that's right. All you daggum liburals who support gay marriages are causing africans to kill each other over the problems. :boom:

Now will you cease such nonsense and get saved? Just think of the poor Africans you are killing by supporting gay marriage.

SLD

Hey, I already gave up listening to pirated MP3's to avoid funding terrorists....or was that drugs........so give me a break here. ;)

CHRISTIANS are being killed in Africa as a consequence of liberal attitudes towards homosexuality in the United States and Britain, the Archbishop of Canterbury suggested on Friday.
I'm not seeing a problem here.

Color me skeptical, but if liberals are bad because a couple of Christians were killed for having certain opinions, doesn't that mean Christians are far, far worse for the much larger number of homosexuals that have been killed by Christians?

I'm sorry, but if this is meant to make me feel sorry for them, they'll have to try harder than this. Like, I dunno, they could stop beating gays to death with baseball bats, or stop bombing gay night clubs, or maybe even stop passing "kill/jail all gays" laws in certain countries. Maybe some kind of heartwarming gesture like that would make me feel more inclined to feel sorry for them when something like this happens. Maybe.

Mind you, that's assuming these killings happened the way the Christians are claiming. Given their track record, I'm not sure how much stock to put in those claims.

Back
Top Bottom