• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sweden, Finland, and Ukraine joining NATO?

Ignoring the evidence that was linked to doesn't make it go away. Sorry

So if I ignore the evidence you failed to present, that makes it go away?

This of course begs the question...what is the complete lack of evidence doubled? Is zero times two anything other than zero?

If you'd bothered to follow the thread you'd see that the evidence was linked to already.Though apprently you believe that if you close your eyes put your fingers in your ears and sing ..lalalala...the evidence ceases to be. :)

Ignoring the evidence that was linked to doesn't make it go away. Sorry

That is the worst apology I have ever seen.
To be fair, it's marginally better than "I'm sorry you're an arsehole. Go fuck yourself." :innocent1:

Yatsenuk complains about Russia Invading Germany and Ukraine during WW2 :)

https://translate.google.com/transl...azenjuk-sowjetischer-einmarsch-a-1011915.html
Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk reminded in the "daily news" to the aggression of the Soviets over 60 years ago.
Jazenjuk spricht über westliche Werte und die Lehren der Geschichte Zur Großansicht
DPA

Yatsenyuk speaks about Western values ​​and the lessons of history
"We can" so "all remember very well the Soviet invasion of the Ukraine and Germany." Yatsenyuk to moderator Pinar Atalay,

And in fact, in 1942, Soviet troops were still advancing relentlessly westward. She shrank back then not be afraid to follow the armies of the democratically elected Chancellor A. Hitler through Ukrainian territory. The slightly longer route south of the Black Sea - bypassing Ukraine - them was obviously too cumbersome.

Finally, the Soviets invaded and violated the German eastern borders on German territory before, as we do with Mr. Yatsenyuk remind us all very good. Whether this also applies to women Atalay, we do not know. Anyway, threw the little excursion into the history of Russian aggression with her on any questions.

Meet the new Ukrainian advisor to the minister for economic development, Estonian Jaanika Merilo:

View attachment 1989

This link has some of her other fun photos...nothing too outlandish.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...o-ukraines-new-minister-attracting-investment

They think she can help bring in foreign adventure investment. Evidently, she has been busy deleting Facebook pictures…

I'm certain she'll be able to get a rise out of the economy. What Ukraine needs is hard currency, the sort of investment that causes widespread erections of new buildings, and an aching desire on the part of investors to blow their entire wad inside Ukraine. She appears to have the sort of experience with attractive assets that causes an insistent swelling in the market.

So what are her qualifications?

Her LinkedIn CV:
Executive Director
Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (UVCA)
September 2014 – Present (5 months)

Chairman of Management Board
BrainBasket Foundation
April 2014 – Present (10 months)

Special Advisor
Chairman of Foreign Affairs Committee and Member of Parliament of Estonia
October 2013 – Present (1 year 4 months)

Expert
E-Governance Strategic Advisory Group in Ukraine
May 2014 – Present (9 months)

Member of the Management Board
UANGEL, Ukrainian Business Angels Network
June 2014 – Present (8 months)

Managing Director
US Invest AS
June 2008 – December 2012 (4 years 7 months)

Member of Supervisory Board
USS Security, US Real Estate, Karell Kiirabi, Tere Tennisekeskus, Novyi Dom
June 2008 – September 2012 (4 years 4 months)

Founder, CEO
Estonian Investor Association
September 2004 – September 2011 (7 years 1 month)

Investment manager
Estonian Development Fund
February 2008 – July 2008 (6 months)

Investment Manager
Martinson Trigon Venture Partners
July 2004 – February 2005 (8 months)

CIO and Analyst (Baltics, Russia)
Arvopaperi
February 2000 – July 2004 (4 years 6 months)

Founder, CEO
Infobahn
October 2000 – February 2003 (2 years 5 months)
Probably more qualified than her new bosses, and easier on the eyes too.

She has no education listed?
Yes, but for some reason restricted to members only:
Cornell University
Executive Management
2012 – 2013

University of Cumbria, MBA
MBA, Leadership and Sustainability
2011 – 2012

Estonian Business School
BSc, Enterpreneurship and business management
I didn't know Ukrainian government actually has three ministers who are not Ukrainian. That's one way to try to combat corruption I guess.

Yes, but for some reason restricted to members only:
Cornell University
Executive Management
2012 – 2013

University of Cumbria, MBA
MBA, Leadership and Sustainability
2011 – 2012

Estonian Business School
BSc, Enterpreneurship and business management
I didn't know Ukrainian government actually has three ministers who are not Ukrainian. That's one way to try to combat corruption I guess.
And she was working as a programmer with that?
Anyway, looks like she is fully qualified for her new job, she has a required set of fake degrees for that position

Agreed. Russian actions have pushed Ukraine to the west. Prior to taking Crimera, Ukraine was 50/50. Now they want NATO. The 'Bear' has scared the other eastern countries such as Poland, Finland, and the Baltic countries. They are now forming their own reactionary forces and are beefing up their defenses.

The real kicker here was the coups promoted by NATO and the U.S. I don't agree the Russians were the prime movers in this conflict.

Is English for 'some hot babushka, nyet?'

Are you implying her career is based on her look?

my%2Bjoke%2Bskyrocketed%2Bover%2Byour%2Bhead%2Bnot%2Beven%2Ba%2Bclose%2B_66815b942ee838e07bfa07bfe5342939.jpg

iaza13622068337700.gif

Agreed. Russian actions have pushed Ukraine to the west. Prior to taking Crimera, Ukraine was 50/50. Now they want NATO. The 'Bear' has scared the other eastern countries such as Poland, Finland, and the Baltic countries. They are now forming their own reactionary forces and are beefing up their defenses.

The real kicker here was the coups promoted by NATO and the U.S. I don't agree the Russians were the prime movers in this conflict.

They may not have been the prime movers in the coup. But they were most certainly the prime movers in the military escalation, providing materiel and troops to the separatist protesters and illegally annexing Crimea. Without US & NATO support, Yanukovych would likely have been voted out of office for reneging on his promise to join the EU. Without Russian involvement, Yanukovych would not have felt pressured to reneg in the first place; Crimea would still be part of Ukraine, and the region would not be a violent, unstable mess.

Back
Top Bottom