• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sweden, Finland, and Ukraine joining NATO?

my%2Bjoke%2Bskyrocketed%2Bover%2Byour%2Bhead%2Bnot%2Beven%2Ba%2Bclose%2B_66815b942ee838e07bfa07bfe5342939.jpg

iaza13622068337700.gif

So, are you implying it or not?

:notworthy:

As I said, while back at the Sweden, Finland, Ukraine plans to join NATO discussion Some flamers in Ukraine would like that to be the topic. There have always been loose cannons like Curtis Le May running loose. The nearest we've come is VP Cheney. We are mending well and haven't succumbed to any of them yet. As we all know sane heads rule in Finland and Sweden. So such as them joining NATO when they are protected by it without needing to join it won't be happening any time soon.
Sweden and Finland aren't protected by NATO. Ukraine situation shows that if you are not a member, you are on your own.

Sweden and Finland are protected by their own defense and foreign policies, demographics, location, and even EU membership more than they are by NATO.

Swedens army is a total joke. Considering the state it is in I'm sure Albania would successfuly conquer us. It's not even funny how underfunded it is.

Sweden and Finland aren't protected by NATO. Ukraine situation shows that if you are not a member, you are on your own.

Sweden and Finland are protected by their own defense and foreign policies, demographics, location, and even EU membership more than they are by NATO.

Swedens army is a total joke. Considering the state it is in I'm sure Albania would successfuly conquer us. It's not even funny how underfunded it is.
Which is why I did not list "overwhelming military might" above. Sweden's best protection is to stay in good diplomatic terms with Albania, so that it is not attacked in the first place.

Meet the new Ukrainian advisor to the minister for economic development, Estonian Jaanika Merilo:

View attachment 1989

I don't like it how women are (1) expected to do stuff like that and then (2) picked on for doing stuff like that. But if she likes doing stuff like that, then I don't think that we should pick on her for that. She ought to be treated the way that Vladimir Putin gets treated for his he-man pictures.

Meet the new Ukrainian advisor to the minister for economic development, Estonian Jaanika Merilo:

View attachment 1989

I don't like it how women are (1) expected to do stuff like that and then (2) picked on for doing stuff like that. But if she likes doing stuff like that, then I don't think that we should pick on her for that. She ought to be treated the way that Vladimir Putin gets treated for his he-man pictures.

You mean there are people who don't chuckle at Putin's manly pics?
enhanced-buzz-18026-1374675490-9.jpg

Though when one is top dog in the mafia, one can get away with more bucking around. This lady, is only an adviser to a state minister. Personally, I have no problem with her pics that used to be on Facebutt. And the "used to be", was the funniest part of it to me. However, she isn't working in Italy, so evidently they are more prudish there...

View attachment 1989

My gawd. I'd love to negotiate with her. I'm sure we would reach an agreement. [You want what? Germany? Darling, are you sure that's all you want?]

Back
Top Bottom