• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Syed's Mega-Thread

I think this thread would be more enjoyable if all let it die and let it fall down the listings for a few years, say to page 76. The someone can necro it for laughs.

I've been doing a lot of reviewing old threads in the Archives, and happened across this one from 2004 which Syed started.

The Qur'an's Guidelines for life

As best I can tell, in more than a decade of posting here Syed never learned a single damn thing...

Syed was a young, white, male living in middle America, successfully trolling you guys for years. If you ever PMed with him you would have noticed his grammar and vocabulary RADICALLY different. You could even tell in his public postings where he was rushing and let his real writing style slip in with a fully American idiom that no real "syed" would have ever heard of. So obviously formulaic with his grammatical "errors" and blatant attempt at creating spelling errors that reflect a stereotyped accent... as if accent had a spelling. I'm sure others noticed and just played along with me. I once asked him where he really lived and he responded with a winkie. Does the fictional Syed you all have read know what a winkie is? hmmm? Now that he is no longer a member, I am not violating forum rules by calling him a troll. he was a troll. and surprisingly successful too, with you guys.

I can even identify him for you with a 1% level of certainty... not bad considering it is a public space...

Find the moderator on these forums that is most outspoken about and venomously defensive of the "no calling a troll a troll" rule. That's your syed sock puppet. What good is having a forum with only one demographic? "Syeds" are needed to keep it going... think about it.

Obviously fucking not, said isn't here and the place is still functioning
Twerp

well that's because we still have your posts to laugh at. did you just sign your post "Twerp" (like, is that your sock puppet's name?). Or did you just attempt to insult a fellow forum member with name-calling, which might attract moderation action?

See funny
I'll increase my tolerance before I go name calling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom