• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Tara Reade is a person who exists

If Tara Reade made it up, would you want her to confess?

I think that it highly unlikely. I assume that since she's been exposed, that she just wants to hide. I actually feel bad for her.

I don't doubt it's highly unlikely that she'd do it voluntarily.

I mean, I genuinely want to know if people would find it important that if a woman falsely accused a man of sexual assault (actually rape, since the description was digital penetration of her vagina), do they want that woman to confess her false accusation? Would that be desirable to them? Under what circumstances?

If Tara Reade made it up, would you want her to confess?

I think that it highly unlikely. I assume that since she's been exposed, that she just wants to hide. I actually feel bad for her.

I don't doubt it's highly unlikely that she'd do it voluntarily.

I mean, I genuinely want to know if people would find it important that if a woman falsely accused a man of sexual assault (actually rape, since the description was digital penetration of her vagina), do they want that woman to confess her false accusation? Would that be desirable to them? Under what circumstances?

If she made up that story, I would rather she confess and clear up any doubts.

If she embellished her story to make it sound more shocking or noteworthy, I would rather she confess to that, too.

The truth matters. I think we should all be interested in learning it.

NYTimes mea culpa, of sorts.

I read that piece when it was first published, The woman obviously has no credibility, but in a way, knowing what a fucked up life she's had and realizing that she's lost so many jobs, lied so many times etc. made me feel a little bit sorry for her. She's a mess.

But, imo. anyone who believes her story about Biden is simply biased against him. Her story was always unbelievable to me, but learning about her long history of lies and incompetence, makes me wonder why anyone, would honestly believe her claim regarding Biden. I don't know if Reade has ever sought out counseling, but she certainly needs some type of help. I always have some compassion for people like her. It wouldn't even surprise me if she's convinced herself that her claims regarding Biden are true. I've known people who suffered from delusions. It's a lot more common that people realize.

NYTimes mea culpa, of sorts.

I read that piece when it was first published, The woman obviously has no credibility, but in a way, knowing what a fucked up life she's had and realizing that she's lost so many jobs, lied so many times etc. made me feel a little bit sorry for her. She's a mess.

But, imo. anyone who believes her story about Biden is simply biased against him. Her story was always unbelievable to me, but learning about her long history of lies and incompetence, makes me wonder why anyone, would honestly believe her claim regarding Biden. I don't know if Reade has ever sought out counseling, but she certainly needs some type of help. I always have some compassion for people like her. It wouldn't even surprise me if she's convinced herself that her claims regarding Biden are true. I've known people who suffered from delusions. It's a lot more common that people realize.

Agreed to all. And now she's being used once again by predators to try to tarnish a man she used to regard very highly. And to what end? As I've noted all along, only Dems give a shit about women, so the ONLY reason this is being pushed is to try to take Dem votes away from Biden.

Back
Top Bottom