• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Taylor Swift is a witch

I'm a witch too, but no one buys my albums. I've been considering branching into necromancy. Or capramancy, but it would have to be white capramancy, as I quite like goats.

Better a witch than a right winged bitch.
Amen to that.

After I saw this i did some Google searches and there is tons of this shit out there. One guy is claiming that she and Travis Kelce will have a baby that is the antichrist. Another pastor is calling for her and Travis to be hung.

Christianity sucks. It’s a really fucked up religion. I know some are decent people. But I am embarrassed that I ever believed that shit.

I'm a witch too, but no one buys my albums. I've been considering branching into necromancy. Or capramancy, but it would have to be white capramancy, as I quite like goats
Necromancy is such a PITA though, with all the smelly corpses and such... Unless you spec for skeletons, but skeletons are weaker than zombies because they have no meaty bits to soak blows. All the really powerful undead tend towards meaty bits, except maybe litches, and even those tend to at least have skin.

I'm a witch too, but no one buys my albums. I've been considering branching into necromancy. Or capramancy, but it would have to be white capramancy, as I quite like goats
Necromancy is such a PITA though, with all the smelly corpses and such... Unless you spec for skeletons, but skeletons are weaker than zombies because they have no meaty bits to soak blows. All the really powerful undead tend towards meaty bits, except maybe litches, and even those tend to at least have skin.
Figuring it more broadly, there are some pretty freaky undead options if you're willing to think globally. Rude, sure, If you're gonna do dark forbidden arts anyway, there's no point being delicate about closed traditions.

You could go with mummies. Well preserved, long lasting, and any stink has dissipated long ago. But they work better in dry climates. If you are near a lake or swamp it might not work.

Or could go with ghosts, specters, spooks, phantoms, apparitions, and wraiths. Sure it takes more effort to employ and control them, but they don't take up much room.

Figuring it more broadly, there are some pretty freaky undead options if you're willing to think globally. Rude, sure, If you're gonna do dark forbidden arts anyway, there's no point being delicate about closed traditions.
Well, if I understand the tradition you're talking about... sure, some cultures add their own flavor to the story of that thing, but no culture has the monopoly on understanding some wizard who has given in to their shadow and lost their Name.

Just because NA cultures have a more "mainstream" understanding of what happens when someone taught the ways acquiesces fully to their shadow does not mean this is absent in the eastern traditions.

I see it as no different than the discussion of what Ged would have become in "Wizard of Earthsea" if he had lost himself in his journey; that thing becomes a pedestrian, a walker in the skin of the person they once were, doing whatever they please with the power they acquired.

I don't really think NA traditions have any right to a monopoly on the concept... I'm just not going to use the name of it, because to say it is in some ways a call and contract to become it.

Well in that case, let's just hope we get a CNN update a few years from now about the daily casualties and conversions from "ongoing siege of the Capitol by the Dark Lady Swift and her growing werewolf army".

I doubt she owns a broom. What sort of witch doesn't even own a broom? And she certainly didn't ride one from Tokyo to the Superbowl.

I doubt she owns a broom. What sort of witch doesn't even own a broom? And she certainly didn't ride one from Tokyo to the Superbowl.
I mean she probably has plenty of brooms, and plenty of people she could hire to use them. I don't know if she uses her own brooms though. They may be "magic brooms powered by money", or they may even be "magic brooms powered by electricity", but I would argue this may make her a witch either way.

I mean she probably has plenty of brooms, and plenty of people she could hire to use them. I don't know if she uses her own brooms though. They may be "magic brooms powered by money", or they may even be "magic brooms powered by electricity", but I would argue this may make her a witch either way.
At her income level I expect any brooms to be owned by cleaning companies.

Back
Top Bottom