• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Testing Your Passwords

One technique is to use acronym... "Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name" becomes "ofwaih". Then combine that with different cases and numbers/symbols.
Beware the rainbow tables my son,
The teeth that byte, the algorythms that catch!
That could be used as a unique acronym..... (some people might use the Lord's prayer one)

This is an old technique. People often use their favorite songs. And she's buying a stairway to heaven. ASBASTH.

One technique is to use acronym... "Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name" becomes "ofwaih". Then combine that with different cases and numbers/symbols.
Beware the rainbow tables my son,
The teeth that byte, the algorythms that catch!
That could be used as a unique acronym..... (some people might use the Lord's prayer one)

This is an old technique. People often use their favorite songs. And she's buying a stairway to heaven. ASBASTH.
That technique is going to cause the eocawki.

My brother gave me the idea to use a solitaire app to generate a random password. Of course add cases and special characters.

It has been something I discovered long ago, many sites limit special characters to a small subset. No spaces, no @, no♤ etc.

TQBFJOTLDB is a password.

Can you guess the words?

No spades necessary. Ace, king, queen, jack become a, k, q, j. Then the numbers.

I only need my passwords to be strong enough to withstand a brute force attack for few decades.

Back
Top Bottom