• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Texas government now actively terrorizing families of trans kids

And it is time to do some serious mythbusting. In reality, detransitioning almost never happens:

In the few instances that it does, more than half of them still do not identify as cis-gender, and to me, this is just more evidence in favor of embracing and accepting non-binary gender identities. I think that would do more than anything else to reduce the likelihood of young people taking rash action. The remainder are in no worse conditions than the other 94% of those kids would have been without the intervention, actually better because surgery on transgender kids is extremely unusual.
6% isn't "almost never" in my book.
You are mistaken. It is 2.5%. Read more closely.

The remaining 3.5% actually identified as gender non-binary.
"Non-binary" doesn't mean that anything irreversible was the right course of action. And 2.5% is still not "almost never" in my book. Puberty blockers and live as your preferred gender, fine. Surgery--only after living as the other gender for some time.
Actually, the progression goes more like this for young people:

1) "Social affirmation" only at the start, which could mean a new name, new pronouns, clothes, or whatever other parts of life happen to go with being one gender or the other in a particular culture. And years of seeing therapists that keep track of the kid's welfare.

2) Puberty blockers at the normal start of puberty and more seeing therapists to make sure the kid is happy with this. Right now, I am a late-transitioning transgender adult, and I still have to see my doctor every three months, having started in June. That is for an ADULT. I would be surprised if a kid that was taking puberty blockers saw a doctor or therapist less often than that, and I would suspect more, probably monthly.

Yeah, that's what I would favor.

3) Slowly adding hormone-replacement therapy (HRT) drugs like, in the case of male-to-female transgender youth, estradiol, spironolactone, and progesterone. These are added slowly. More seeing therapists and doctors. Lots more. I hope you are insured. By the way, progesterone is really expensive shit.
Huh? Expensive? Something different than what's commonly used for post-menopausal hormone replacement??
Estradiol and spironolactone are dirt cheap by comparison.

And the Texas government has resumed its terrorism against the families of transgender kids.

[Removed]

58,200 people would be affected by this shit if it stood, and the science clearly demonstrates that gender-affirming care is a necessary thing in those people's lives.

Each of those people is an individual whose life could be permanently damaged. They are human beings.

Last edited by a moderator:
The real financial setback is the bloodwork. I think that phlebotomists are secretly in an alliance with vampires, and they have been making a killing off of the blood of transgender people that are just trying to get some HRT drugs and be done with it. I had not realized that blood tests could be so damnably expensive.

Everyone, the case of Alabama's law, which would imprison doctors for providing standard, evidence-based medical care, is still a danger to care providers in that state. While a court order has stopped the law, for now, this nightmare is not over for the families of transgender kids in that state.

Notice that the transphobes on this site are oddly silent. If they had any moral spine at all, you would expect them to at least denounce this kind of tyranny.

I could also ask them to acknowledge that their own toxic, transphobic rhetoric probably contributed to this fiasco, but I don't have that much confidence in their virtue.

No contrition whatsoever from the local transphobes. I wonder if they really approve of this kind of tyranny. If they do, then there is not really anything else that we need to know about them. Nobody really has any use for someone that condones outright tyranny, even by their silence. Tyranny by cowardice is tyranny just the same.

I would be happy to hear some of them speak up. This is their chance to acknowledge, at minimum, that this kind of tyranny is over the line. They could go a long way toward redeeming themselves by that simple acknowledgement.

Last edited:
FPWwGTXWYAUhSkz

FPWwHxkXsAowaeD

The existence of detransitioners is reason enough to avoid irreversible procedures on the young.
Nonsense.

And BTW, not only were we (parents) told of ALL potential side effects (some permanent, some not), but so was my SON.

I know people that regretted having an abortion. This is absolutely NOT A REASON to make it illegal for everyone else.

If there is ANY medical "procedure" that SHOULD be considered harmful and illegal, it's LAP BAND and other "Weight Loss" surgery. THAT really IS deadly.
I'm questioning the confluence of PCOS and 'almost no female hormones.' That doesn't seem likely.

Since all these bills have been appearing, I've been looking into this issue and I've found that the science is far from settled on gender medical care for kids. Several European national health agencies have even been rolling back some of their guidelines.

This is from Sweden. Updated recommendations for hormone therapy for gender dysphoria in young people - Socialstyrelsen.

The risks outweigh the benefits at present

Based on the results that have emerged, the National Board of Health and Welfare's overall conclusion is that the risks of anti-puberty and sex-confirming hormone treatment for those under 18 currently outweigh the possible benefits for the group as a whole.

- The assessment is that treatment with hormones should continue to be given within the framework of research. Increased knowledge is needed, among other things, about the treatments' impact on gender dysphoria and the mental health and quality of life of minors, in both the short and long term, says Thomas Lindén.

From all I've seen, the data is way to sketchy to say anything too firmly positive about it. And especially in light of all the tragic desister stories coming out, there's ample reason to be very cautious about its use.

Here's one desister who testified this week at an Ohio legislative hearing on their proposed ban.

In practice, gender clinics aren't so thorough and due diligent before prescribing hormones or surgery as you would hope. Too much appears to be fast tracking kids and young adults into getting medical treatments, making one suspect part of it may be about the gender industry wanting more lifelong customers.

Kids who have had personal traumas or other emotional difficulties are being sold gender transition as a cureall. Or kids who may be simply gender noncorforming or gay and not necessarily trans. People who have never even had sex are being convinced to permanently alter their sex organs and fertility. I'm not saying this is all the problem of doctors or adults, a lot of kids' ideas about it stem from talking with peers within certain niches of social media, especially on Tumblr.

I don't support these bans though, because there are some kids who may be best off getting those treatments, and that I'd rather the medical community get their act together themselves on this, rather than being forced one way. But I'm afraid US healthcare is behind on best practices. The Biden administration also has been on the wrong course on this.

This is Bill Maher, last night.

It’s just common sense. Young people go through phases. All of us probably did. Young people need to know that it’s normal to feel abnormal and weird. But you grow out of it. Don’t do something irreversibly stupid like cutting of your dick or getting a mastectomy before maturity.

Seems like the goal of the trans agenda is to erase gays and lesbians. If a young boy acts effeminate or a young girl like a tomboy, there’s no longer wait and see if really gay or lesbian. Or just effeminate and tomboy. Instead, lock in the “born in the wrong body” diagnosis as early as possible and make the change irreversible.

Half of transgender and nonbinary youth said they were not using GAHT but would like to, 36% were not interested in receiving GAHT, and 14% were receiving GAHT. Parent support for their child's gender identity had a strong relationship with receipt of GAHT, with nearly 80% of those who received GAHT reporting they had at least one parent who supported their gender identity. Use of GAHT was associated with lower odds of recent depression (adjusted odds ratio [aOR] = .73, p < .001) and seriously considering suicide (aOR = .74, p < .001) compared to those who wanted GAHT but did not receive it. For youth under age 18, GAHT was associated with lower odds of recent depression (aOR = .61, p < .01) and of a past-year suicide attempt (aOR = .62, p < .05).

Peer-reviewed research is on the side of the good guys.

If anyone here finds me to be mentally unhinged or prone to bursts of foul temper, there is a reason why. I know that the Bad Faith Squad will call this "making excuses," but I have learned contempt for the kinds of people that have chosen to ignore personal context in their judgment of others. I am an imperfect spokesperson, but it would also be impossible for me to be a real spokesperson without also being affected, psychologically, by such a background as I have had. A transgender adult that had the wonderful privilege of having supportive parents and early gender-affirming care is the kind of transgender adult that I want there to be more of in this world, but there is a part of the experience that they also can never understand. I am hopeful that a time will come with knowledge of it is almost exclusively to be found in old stories and psychiatric literature, and people with my kind of background so utterly extinct that our stories sound like some strange science fiction dystopian story.

I am a transgender woman that grew up in a rural conservative evangelical household. I was being taken on deer-hunts and fishing trips from very nearly my infancy because of a negligent mother and a father that was too selfish to put aside his hobbies but also not heartless enough to abandon me entirely. I was put on ATVs, which I must admit are fun, and I was pushed into attending Cub Scout meetings, which it is just as well I never really fit in with because of the stories I have heard about them. I was shoved into trying out for tee-ball but really found the entire affair to be boring. I really kind of liked the fishing, but in this, I had only taken after my paternal grandmother, who was very much a cis-woman that just loved the shore life.

As I approached puberty, the fact that I was queer began to slowly start to show, and partly as a consequence of this fact, my relationship with my father, who had hoped to raise a straight cis-boy, began to pale. This was ill-timed because I was also diagnosed with a mild neurological disorder and having very bad reactions to every medication that I was ever put on for it, and one of the consequences of being put on SSRI therapy, as a child that was susceptible to its cognitive side-effects, was that it utterly derailed my middle school education, resulting in permanent damage to my ability to advance in my education. If I had had a father in my life that had cared, he might have listened to me when I said, "These medications are not working," but I was greeted with cold heartlessness by a man that had decided that my problems were of my own making and who believed that I was behaving that way in spite of that medication rather than because of it. Eventually, both of my parents came to treat me as someone that was malevolent if not outright evil. They should have taken me off of that medication the moment that I said that it was not helping me and that it only made me feel sick and caused me headaches and a sense of being overheated all of the time and frustrated and just wrong, but the empathy between us had already started to fade. They failed.

The seed of that empathy gap that made it impossible for him understand the reality of what was going on, though, was that my father--whose grandmother really had literally taught him how to shoot and then made him skin and cook his first kill--had been given no preparation for how to raise a kid that was quite obviously turning out to be queer. He was a conservative evangelical, and by no fault of his own, there was no such thing as a queer kid in his world, merely a defective straight cis-gender kid. In spite of having, unlike my mother, the indigenous capacity for being an affectionate parent, his cultural background had merely left him utterly unprepared. A part of me still clings to what kind of man he might have been if he had been taught better because I would otherwise have to suffer from the shame of being related to a man that I could never respect.

It is unfair to men like my father to mislead them with false ideas about gender and sexuality. They are not born as terrible people. They are not born as abusers or as emotionally negligent parents. They are merely raised in ignorance, and in some cases, they have had a false reality drilled into their heads by misguided religious leaders and by politicians that use minority groups as a political scapegoat for their own selfish gain.

They might not understand peer-reviewed research, but they can respect authority. They can respect the authority of an organization like the American Academy of Pediatrics. They can respect the professional judgment of a family doctor or pediatrician. They generally see doctors as strong, hard-working individuals.

It is imperative to continue getting the word out that the lives of their kids could depend on seeking the opinion of a real medical authority rather than turning to wishful thinking or pseudoscience. People's lives could depend on this.

If anyone here finds that I have some very serious personality problems, then tough titmouse. I am what my genetics and my personal background made me into. I accept the fact that I am damaged, but I hope that you will, in turn, accept that that kind of damage is preventable. It is easily preventable.

Get people in your life to understand that trying to change the fact that one of their kids is transgender will never reward them with a healthy cis-gender adult child, but instead, it will reward them with an emotionally damaged transgender adult child that picks up the phone to give them a call, a few times a year, and just can't do it, even though that person might really wish to try to pursue reconciliation. It won't work, and it will never work to try to force a transgender kid to conform. It can only cause pain.

The same is true for trying to change any kid that is queer. It just does not work. It only causes grave psychological damage.

We can fix this.

Some 1950's nostalgia:

Remember, those that portray invisible and misunderstood groups as "predatory" are ALWAYS the real predators.

Some 1950's nostalgia:

Remember, those that portray invisible and misunderstood groups as "predatory" are ALWAYS the real predators.

I wouldn't say as much, myself. There are real predators and often they are the ones doing the "misunderstanding" of others as "predators", oftentimes the predators portrayed actually exist.

Pedophiles grooming children is definitely an issue.

I'll say as much that The predators involved in Reefer Madness, another propaganda piece do exist as well: drug dealers and junkies.

The issue here is that the people agitating against homosexuals and potheads are conflating them with other groups.

I will say there is predation happening here, namely against the homosexual, in painting then as pedophiles. Of course, this gives cover to actual pedophiles, since it misdirects attention from folks who may have wives and even children of their own towards lonely men that meet at that one bar and have hankies in their pockets.

It IS an apparent act of misdirection, though.

Some 1950's nostalgia:

I wouldn't say as much, myself. There are real predators and often they are the ones doing the "misunderstanding" of others as "predators", oftentimes the predators portrayed actually exist.

Pedophiles grooming children is definitely an issue.

I'll say as much that The predators involved in Reefer Madness, another propaganda piece do exist as well: drug dealers and junkies.

The issue here is that the people agitating against homosexuals and potheads are conflating them with other groups.

I will say there is predation happening here, namely against the homosexual, in painting then as pedophiles. Of course, this gives cover to actual pedophiles, since it misdirects attention from folks who may have wives and even children of their own towards lonely men that meet at that one bar and have hankies in their pockets.

It IS an apparent act of misdirection, though.

Social isolation is the primary thing that makes children vulnerable to sexual predators.

The only reason why I dodged it, when I was a kid, was that I was naturally skeptical, and I was naturally wary of mixing my escapist fantasy life (which is where my real personality lived) with my face-to-face life. Mixing would have taken away the sense of security that I had that the scary people IRL couldn't find me there, but weirdly, that need for "otherness" and "elsewhere" was naturally protective. My character did not live at my street address, but my character lived somewhere else entirely. I would not even tell people online which continent I lived on.

Still, social isolation WAS no less of a risk factor for me, and if not for those other protective factors, I would have been in serious danger. That is the number one risk factor for kids.

One of the factors that lead to kids being socially isolated is being severely misunderstood and made into a social pariah.

Since all these bills have been appearing, I've been looking into this issue and I've found that the science is far from settled on gender medical care for kids. Several European national health agencies have even been rolling back some of their guidelines.

This is from Sweden. Updated recommendations for hormone therapy for gender dysphoria in young people - Socialstyrelsen.

The risks outweigh the benefits at present

Based on the results that have emerged, the National Board of Health and Welfare's overall conclusion is that the risks of anti-puberty and sex-confirming hormone treatment for those under 18 currently outweigh the possible benefits for the group as a whole.

- The assessment is that treatment with hormones should continue to be given within the framework of research. Increased knowledge is needed, among other things, about the treatments' impact on gender dysphoria and the mental health and quality of life of minors, in both the short and long term, says Thomas Lindén.

From all I've seen, the data is way to sketchy to say anything too firmly positive about it. And especially in light of all the tragic desister stories coming out, there's ample reason to be very cautious about its use.

Here's one desister who testified this week at an Ohio legislative hearing on their proposed ban.
[redacted]

In practice, gender clinics aren't so thorough and due diligent before prescribing hormones or surgery as you would hope. Too much appears to be fast tracking kids and young adults into getting medical treatments, making one suspect part of it may be about the gender industry wanting more lifelong customers.

Kids who have had personal traumas or other emotional difficulties are being sold gender transition as a cureall. Or kids who may be simply gender noncorforming or gay and not necessarily trans. People who have never even had sex are being convinced to permanently alter their sex organs and fertility. I'm not saying this is all the problem of doctors or adults, a lot of kids' ideas about it stem from talking with peers within certain niches of social media, especially on Tumblr.

I don't support these bans though, because there are some kids who may be best off getting those treatments, and that I'd rather the medical community get their act together themselves on this, rather than being forced one way. But I'm afraid US healthcare is behind on best practices. The Biden administration also has been on the wrong course on this.
The science is actually pretty standardized, at this point. I say this as an actual transgender person that is actually receiving gender-affirming care as an adult. Even as an adult, I have to make a visit to the clinic every three months, and it was actually several times over several consecutive weeks when I first started. Only visiting every three months is light for how many times I had to see the doctor when I first started.

Kids are actually expected to see psychotherapists throughout the process, and it goes in stages over a course of years, starting with social transitioning where the kid just wears whatever clothing they choose to and ask to be called by their preferred pronouns, then puberty blockers, which are the most reversible form of hormone replacement therapy. Eventually, they are slowly started on the drugs that will be used to help them appear to be the sex they would choose to be, which is still to a large degree reversible.

About 94% of young people that go through the process stay as their target gender as adults, and additional 3.5% end up identifying as gender non-binary, which means identifying as neither male nor female or identifying as having aspects of both.

Here is what the science currently says about gender-affirming care:

Furthermore, gender-affirming care is supported by the American Academy of Pediatrics, which is one of the foremost pediatric institutions in America:

Our detractors have been falsely claiming that the science is uncertain when this is really an outright lie. They have actually been deliberately peddling lies, distortions, and material that was full of omissions in the name of their ideology. This is not something that is up for debate, but it is an established fact:

I am glad that, at minimum, you realize that it's wrong to treat these families and their doctors as criminals, and as far as that goes, we see eye-to-eye. However, I really need to firmly clarify that gender-affirming care for youth is actually supported, without question, by the most respected pediatric organizations in the country. The science is well-established, and it is widely accepted among actual doctors.

And by the way, Sweden is currently going through some serious political problems, regarding this subject. They actually legalized gender-affirming care for youth only in 2018, and there is currently a political backlash over it because it's something new. It is actually inappropriate to assume that Sweden is always going to be the world's most socially advanced country. They can go through a political crisis as well as any other country.

A political backlash is not really a valid measurement of where the science currently is. Unfortunately, transgender rights have moved slowly in some European countries, and in some, they only recently ended compulsory sterilization. The Netherlands is uniquely enlightened in regard to transgender rights, but one country is not the entire European continent.

Last edited:
Based on the research that is current in much of the western world, forcing transgender kid to wait until the end of puberty to get the care they need constitutes homicide by legislation and state-sponsored terrorism. I condemn attempts to treat the families and the physicians of transgender kids in the strongest terms, and anyone that would condone treating people this way deserves our sharpest censure.

NHS England will no longer be prescribing puberty blockers to children (under 18) outside of clinical trials, which is in line with the policy of other European national health services, because of lack of data to support the treatment. The US needs to catch up.

Fewer than 100 children and young people are taking puberty blockers.

If they do a clinical trial, won't they need more than 100 children to take them?

The people already on treatment can keep getting the treatment, which is probably that number. Any trial would have to recruit their subjects just like any other study, which could include those people.

My take on this:

It is very disappointing that trans activists are so strongly in favor of specific treatments that lack sound scientific evidence, acting as if it is settled science and terrorism/homicide to deny such treatments. This approach is backfiring as credibility and trust is completely eroded due to where the medical community is actually at in regards to the science.

This letter is a good overview of the concerns many in the medical community have over the use of puberty blockers for transgender youth:

Puberty blockers for gender dysphoric youth: A lack of sound science​

Received: 6 June 2022 Accepted: 7 June 2022 DOI: 10.1002/jac5.1691
LETTER TO THE EDITOR

Puberty blockers for gender dysphoric youth: A lack of sound science​

Dear Editor,
The medical transition of children and adolescents with gender dysphoria remains highly debated and there is significant divergence in policy internationally.1-7 Mills and colleagues' review the interventions that comprise the “gender-affirmative” care pathway, an approach currently promoted by many medical organizations in North America.6-8 We strongly agree with the authors that pharmacists have a responsibility to “understand the evidence,” and “place the well-being of the patient over any personal cultural beliefs.”8 However, we think the use of evidence to support the authors' claim that gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH)-analogs are fully reversible and have been shown to improve mental health, requires critical appraisal.
GnRH-analogs have been used for decades to successfully delay the early onset of puberty in children with precocious puberty.9 While generally considered safe for this indication, recent concern about impacts on polycystic ovarian disease, metabolic syndrome, and future bone density, have been raised.10 Even less is known about the use of GnRH-analogs to halt normally timed puberty in youth with gender dysphoria; no long-term, longitudinal studies of GnRH-analogs for this indication exist.
Puberty-related hormones have wide ranging effects on brain structure, function, and connectivity.11 Concerns have been raised that hormonal suppression of puberty may permanently alter neurodevelopment.2,11-13 The possible impact of puberty blockade on a young person's cognition has important implications for the decision to initiate exogenous cross-sex hormones and the capacity to give informed consent.14 Moreover, it has been suggested that pubertal suppression may alter the course of gender identity development, essentially “locking in” a gender identity that may have reconciled with biological sex during the natural course of puberty.13 Over 95% of youth treated with GnRH-analogs go on to receive cross-sex hormones.15 By contrast, 61-98% of those managed with psychological support alone reconcile their gender identity with their biological sex during puberty.16-18 This lack of evidence to support the durability of a transgender identification is conceptually consistent with significant psychosocial determinants of cross-sex identity, while the belief in immutable biological influences can best be described as a “current hypothesis.”19
There are also concerns that GnRH-analogs may have irreversible effects on sexual function and bone development. In some youth pubertal blockade at Tanner stage 2 followed by exogenous cross-sex hormones has resulted in a complete absence of adult sexual function.20 Profound effects on future sexual function may even occur when puberty is paused and later allowed to proceed, since the precise timing of hormone exposure during the peripubertal window is a determinative factor in adult sexual function.21 Finally, several studies have found that the expected pattern of bone mass accrual during adolescence does not occur when puberty is halted.22-25 The longterm clinical consequences of failure to accrue normal bone mass are unknown.
Uncertainties about long-term risks of medical transition are often overshadowed by the most potent argument provided by advocates of the affirmative model: failure to affirm a young person's transgender identity may result in suicide. Suicidal ideation and self-harming behaviors have been found to be higher than age-matched peers, but comparable to nongender dysphoric youth referred for management of other mental health diagnoses.26 However, the relevant question is whether affirmative care reduces suicide risk. Mills and colleagues assertion that GnRH-analogs have been shown to decrease lifetime suicidal ideation stems from a nonrepresentative, low-quality survey of transgender adults that has been thoroughly critiqued by others.27,28 Moreover, their claim that these drugs are effective for other mental health outcomes is at odds with recent systematic reviews that concluded there is little change from baseline to follow-up in depression, anxiety, body image, gender dysphoria, or psychosocial functioning.2,12,29 A seminal Dutch case-series of children with early-onset gender dysphoria is cited to support the assertion that GnRH-analogs improve psychological functioning.15 The magnitude of posttreatment improvement in mental health outcomes in this study was small and of questionable clinical significance. Furthermore, the applicability of results to the most common demographic presenting today, that is, adolescent females with preexisting mental health problems or neurodevelopmental conditions and no prior history of gender dysphoria, is questionable.4,30 A recent attempt to replicate the results of the Dutch study in the United Kingdom found no psychological benefit with GnRH-analogs, but treatment was associated with adverse effects on bone development.31
Multiple European countries that were pioneers in youth medical transition are now adopting a more cautious approach to the use of
GnRH-analogs and cross-sex hormones after their own evidence reviews failed to show mental health benefits and highlighted a profound lack of knowledge about harms. The UK's Cass review emphasized the paucity of data in their interim report stating, “it is important that it is not assumed that outcomes for, and side effects in, children treated for precocious puberty will necessarily be the same in children or young people with gender dysphoria.”13 The NHS updated guidance on treatment of gender dysphoria removed statements about the reversibility of GnRH-analogs and now states, “little is known about the long-term side effects of hormone or puberty blockers in children with gender dysphoria.”4 The Swedish Health Authority no longer offers GnRH-analogs to minors except in exceptional cases stating, “the risks of puberty suppressing treatment with GnRHanalogues and gender affirming hormonal treatment currently outweigh the possible benefits.”3 Finland has severely restricted their use and now recommend psychotherapy as first-line treatment for gender-dysphoric youth.2 Lastly, the French Académie Nationale de Médecine recently issued a press release stating, “great medical caution must be taken in children and adolescents, given the vulnerability, particularly psychological, of this population and the many undesirable effects, and even serious complications, that some of the available therapies can cause.”5 Although puberty-blockers and cross-sex hormones will still be available, the Académie emphasized, “the greatest reserve is required in their use, given side effects such as impact on growth, bone fragility, risk of sterility, emotional and intellectual consequences and, for girls, symptoms reminiscent of menopause.”5

https://accpjournals.onlinelibrary....?domain=p2p_domain&token=VMDIIBB55ARIBCZCTEFE

That being said, it seems pretty insane for state houses to be passing bans on these things. They certainly are not going to make a good decision, being guided by politics and culture wars than science. Setting up an independent commission of top medical professionals in this area to release recommendations and best practices I can support.

My take on this:

It is very disappointing that trans activists are so strongly in favor of specific treatments that lack sound scientific evidence, acting as if it is settled science and terrorism to deny such treatments. This approach is backfiring as credibility and trust is completely eroded due to where the medical community is actually it in regards to the science.
I'm hardly of the opinion that it "backfired". Almost no Americans understand the treatment / medical process at all. It wasn't until the alt-right was targeting this on AM Radio and Cable news that it even became a "thing". The alt-right has been attacking this aggressively for a few years now.

Indeed, there needs to be a best practices look into this, but currently in the US, the transgender treatment issue came forth not because of treatment scandal, suicide bubble, or a viable indication that something wrong is afoot. It is big because the alt-right is telling their consumers it is a problem.

Back
Top Bottom