• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Anti Science And Evolution Thread

Fossils.

Human fossils.

Evolutionists have based their theory in fossils collected from different places at different levels of underground findings.

From a tooth evolutionists figured out to build the entire body of the "human" who owned it.

Same from a jaw.

Actually, evolutionists have made their millions years chronology of human ancestors based in sporadic fossil parts and three skeletons, which are so huge amount of evidence that they can fit in the trunk of my car besides the cooler with beer.

Tel me about it.

There is no evidence humans coexisted with dinosaurs. If god created T-REX you'd think there would be some mention in history, a cave drawing or two. If not evolution, how do you explain life?

T-Rex mutated and lost tail and teeth. The bible says birds came before humans and dinosaurs were birds.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Big-Bird-dinosaur-found-Fossil-of-new-species-2556182.php

Big Bird dinosaur found / Fossil of new species scientists named Gigantoraptor discovered in the Gobi Desert

920x920.jpg

Dinosaurs are just few thousand years old, those million years is just an absurd assumption.
False. If they were only thousands of years old, they wouldn’t be worth as much money.

T-Rex mutated and lost tail and teeth. The bible says birds came before humans and dinosaurs were birds.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Big-Bird-dinosaur-found-Fossil-of-new-species-2556182.php

Big Bird dinosaur found / Fossil of new species scientists named Gigantoraptor discovered in the Gobi Desert

920x920.jpg

Dinosaurs are just few thousand years old, those million years is just an absurd assumption.
False. If they were only thousands of years old, they wouldn’t be worth as much money.

Humbleman ain't no monkey. He done got his ejamacashin from GAWD!

No idea how in the world you believe all that crap... but well, your beliefs are your beliefs... lol

noahs-ark-cheryl-allen.jpg

No idea how in the world you believe all that crap... but I do like the "theory" that kangaroos got to Australia by being blasted there by a volcano. :hysterical:

I've always wondered who got the job of shoveling manure on the ark.

hunbleman

T Rex mutated? Sounds like evolution. Again, what do you believe accounts for life on Earh?

hunbleman

T Rex mutated? Sounds like evolution. Again, what do you believe accounts for life on Earh?

On the contrary, it corroborates the evidence presented by me: DEGENERATION.

The T-Rex last pictures were big head, twisted teeth, atrophied hands, short and out of proportion arms... and later, losing the teeth size and mouth and nose become a beak with small teeth, tail smaller and light... later losing tail... degeneration over degeneration.

Evidence corroborates my statements while yours are bunch of crap imagining that losing characteristics is "evolution" lol

The arrow of the changes in species throughout generations is one, solely one, and nothing but one: DEGENERATION.

Back
Top Bottom