• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Beast of Gévaudan and Other "Maulers"

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
http://community.fortunecity.ws/roswell/siren/552/art_maulers.html
Could the infamous beast that terrorized 18th century France have been a giant member of the weasel family?
1410805628251.jpeg

I thought it was a lion? Didn't the Monica Belucci movie say it was a lion?
Although all I really remember from the movie was fight scenes without lions and Monica without a lot of clothing....

A giant mustelid would surely be a terrifying beast. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that some mutation could cause unchecked growth in some species of mustalid. Indeed, carnivorans are know for their great diversity in size, appearing in forms as at both ends of the spectrum, from the tremendous roaring cats like the Siberian tiger down to the thoroughly cute least weasel (one of my favorite mustelids).

I think the Beast of Gevaudan was a real creature called the weredaddy. A daddy stumbles across some creepy guy talking his unwed daughter into showing him her tits and then proceeding to have sex with him next to his pet wolf. The daddy becomes enraged and metamorphasizes but instead of becoming a big green HUlk he becomes a big giant weasal and kills the pervert.

Guys wanting to see girls' tits are not perverts. That's, like, how it's supposed to work.
It's one of the foundations of the entire movie industry. Women have them and men want to see them.

Guys wanting to see girls' tits are not perverts. That's, like, how it's supposed to work.
It's one of the foundations of the entire movie industry. Women have them and men want to see them.

In weredaddy's eyes he is a pervert. )P

Well, not all guys;)

That's true, but there is a compensating group of girls who want to look at girls' tits, so I would estimate that despite the fact that not all guys want to look at girls' tits, the total number of people (including both guy and non-guy individuals) who want to look at girls' tits will be, to a pretty good approximation, equal to the number of guys.

Also, any guy who doesn't particularly want to look at girls' tits is unlikely to have too much trouble finding another guy to look at them on his behalf. Indeed, if you know any girls who want a guy to look at their tits, but are unable to find any guys to oblige them, feel free to put them in touch with me.

Back
Top Bottom