• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Beautiful Cats Thread

CyHgB8qWQAAuUzS.jpg

Reminds me of my mother's cat.

He would see the mockingbirds out there and want to go out.

Soon he would be tired of being harassed by the mockingbirds and want in.

Soon, rinse and repeat.

My Sir Mimsy loves trying to sneak outside only to hide in my front bushes even if he slinked out my side door. He is afraid of other cats an wants to play with everything else that comes along, but they get so excited to see him that he gets scared and cries for me to come get him from his hiding spot. He also hates it if he can tell I'm leaving for a walk to town but keep him in, but the one time I tried having him followed by leash cuz he can walk on one on my street only he just wanted back in the bushes. He loves visitors to knock too, but then tries to get to the bushes when they come in and starts to mewl/growl. He's such a weird lovey lap kitty.

If the gun were fired would the cat jump into orbit?

Probably explode from the concussion. My brother served aboard on of those big gun boats. You don't want to be anywhere near those barrels when they go off.

No kidding. I've watched documentaries on naval bombardments and to see those enormous battleships moving broadside in the water after the discharge of those guns...:eek:

Back
Top Bottom