• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Beautiful Cats Thread

Lets see how tough you are without that whip motherfucker

an-artist-with-a-lion-performs-during-the-41th-montecarlo-circus-on-picture-id632178312

How does one go about buying a mountain lion/maine coon hybrid? Pretty cats btw

How does one go about getting any mountain lion hybrid? Maine coon is my first choice because they attach to, and remain 100% loyal to one person. Thought that may be a nice trait to work with. Maine coons are the best breed I've had the pleasure of looking after, and being best friends with. Had one for a decade, and I was my shadow. Always near, almost as if we had some invisible mental rays bouncing back and forth. That cat was a big piece of me.

My next official cat could be another breed of big, vicious mountain cat which was bred with a kitty cat. Doesn't necessarily have to be a Maine coon... but just letting you know that is what we need to be lookin for first.

I would not support breeding wild cats for pets. Big cats are abused and exploited because there's a consumer demand for them as pets or to have their photos taken with or to watch them do tricks. The ones who say the cat was already taken from the wild before they got it and it can't be released have no excuse to further abuse it. No one should take in a wild cat without some training and preparation, and access to lots of outdoor space and everything to make a suitable habitat, and to have the humanity to not expect or demand anything from the animal for yourself.

Got the space for one. I don't really expect much for myself. It is about making the cat happy. Happiness to a big cat is just being a natural beast. They don't put much thought into it.

The ones who say the cat was already taken from the wild before they got it and it can't be released have no excuse to further abuse it

Exactly. It can't make it out in the wild anymore, and it is being mistreated... so it belongs with me. I want to contact one of these circus joints and get ahold of a picture-posing cat. A huge one. I'd take it in and show it respect. I wouldn't even pet it unless it wanted some wubbin. I'd never demand anything from it. Our glances would eventually begin to convey trust. Then... one night... it jumps in bed with me and purrs. The universe balances.

Then I wake up with no throat, and the last thing I see is this beautiful creature playing with my larynx like a half dead mole. There are worse ways to die I suppose.

Last edited:
No, if you get such a cat for a pet, you are supporting the exploitation and abuse that goes on to satisfy customers like you. Being a good steward after the fact doesn't cancel out that reality.

No, if you get such a cat for a pet, you are supporting the exploitation and abuse that goes on to satisfy customers like you. Being a good steward after the fact doesn't cancel out that reality.

These things do happen. What are dogs? They're pretty much mutations caused by the same sick drive to exploit animals (which breed endlessly with little effort). Morally you do make sense through and I'm going to have to catch one of the suckers for myself to feel less guilty about it, now. The fact that I captured it to protest the exploitation of special breeds would make a good conversation when people approach me in public to admire my beautiful cat.

I'll shut up about my dream and stop dumbing down the cat thread, my baddie. Just let me tell you my vision.. briefly.

I want two magnificent animals. A wolfdog and a wildcat. I plan to train them to move with me in unison, wherever I go. I want the both as pups. I want them to believe that we are all the same animal. Essentially I will be their mother (in their minds). I'm going to rig up some breast feeding devices for my body and freeze the house out. Then make a tiny tent and huddle with them in their earliest memories. Feed them. Lick them (with a special brush of my design). I have it all worked out. The wolfdog is no problem. I can get a pup any time. The Wildcat is a tricky one to get ahold of.

This is my dream. I want to be a unit. Wild animals behaving domestically. They won't even need restraints in public, I'll have them trained so well. If foes approach, I can make a certain mumming tone that I plan to teach them - for when it is time to hunt. Other tones will prevent children from being mauled. I can pull this off because I believe in myself.

I can learn so much from this. I don't feel I'd exploit anything in this situation, except for the opportunity to learn and give love to other living things.

I'll shut up about my dream and stop dumbing down the cat thread, my baddie. Just let me tell you my vision.. briefly.

I want two magnificent animals. A wolfdog and a wildcat. I plan to train them to move with me in unison, wherever I go. I want the both as pups. I want them to believe that we are all the same animal. Essentially I will be their mother (in their minds). I'm going to rig up some breast feeding devices for my body and freeze the house out. Then make a tiny tent and huddle with them in their earliest memories. Feed them. Lick them (with a special brush of my design). I have it all worked out. The wolfdog is no problem. I can get a pup any time. The Wildcat is a tricky one to get ahold of.

This is my dream. I want to be a unit. Wild animals behaving domestically. They won't even need restraints in public, I'll have them trained so well. If foes approach, I can make a certain mumming tone that I plan to teach them - for when it is time to hunt. Other tones will prevent children from being mauled. I can pull this off because I believe in myself.

I can learn so much from this. I don't feel I'd exploit anything in this situation, except for the opportunity to learn and give love to other living things.

Wolfdogs are unstable and not easy to train, if at all. You never know if you're getting more wolf than dog than vice-versa.

And elderly woman's granddaughter recognized the special relationship between her grandmother (Misao) and her pet cat (Fukumaru). I love these two. It's obvious the cat just adores this woman:

Misao and Fukumaru.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Misao and Fukumaru a.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Misao and Fukumaru 1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Misao and Fukumaru 1b.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Misao and Fukumaru 2.jpg

Misao and Fukumaru 2 b.jpg

And elderly woman's granddaughter recognized the special relationship between her grandmother (Misao) and her pet cat (Fukumaru). I love these two. It's obvious the cat just adores this woman:

View attachment 9916

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 9918

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 9919

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 9920

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 9921

View attachment 9922

That's love right there, all of it. Happiest cat, and happy care-taker for them.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not a cat. It's marshmallow with a tail and eyes . . . .and a mind of its own . . . . gulp.

Back
Top Bottom