• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Beautiful Cats Thread

DZtWJJoUMAA4a1T.jpg

2 lynxes shrieking in a standoff

https://twitter.com/CBCNews/status/998670861887471617

1 minute video, best to watch full screen with the sound on.

House cats aren't that different from wild cats considering we never took to breeding in or out traits without them as we did dogs. I think it's mostly that they were and are more independent than dogs, so we didn't find ourselves controlling their physical looks and diets an, movements and abilities like we did with dogs.

There was a black tabby and a big gray and white fucker getting into it the other night that moved and abounded like this. But I've met the big gray fucker and he's so sweet, followed me to my hose wanting scratches. But bring him near the big black ne and he tells him "no" like people would repeatedly, in a growly voice like that.

She's a beauty. We can never get good photos like that of our cats. For some reason, they'll sit there like that but as soon as you pick up the camera or the phone they are gone.

She's a beauty. We can never get good photos like that of our cats. For some reason, they'll sit there like that but as soon as you pick up the camera or the phone they are gone.

Thank you. She is pretty! She look s like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. You should see her when the vet is here!

Back
Top Bottom