• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
rihannaelle4f-1-web.jpg

Kusa, that picture should have been posted in the guys' thread, since it's a guy with tits. This thread is only about women. You can always open your own thread about people with dicks and tits...:shrug:

Kusa, that picture should have been posted in the guys' thread, since it's a guy with tits. This thread is only about women. You can always open your own thread about people with dicks and tits...:shrug:

Its not really that simple these days. If the person in the picture identifies as a woman, then that's what they are and you must accept it. However, they may decide they're only a woman this week (known as gender fluid), so next week things could change and then you'd then be correct. Regardless, you must find that trans person attractive, otherwise you're not progressive and you will be shamed as a transphobic.

Try to keep up.

Its not really that simple these days. If the person in the picture identifies as a woman, then that's what they are and you must accept it. However, they may decide they're only a woman this week (known as gender fluid), so next week things could change and then you'd then be correct. Regardless, you must find that trans person attractive, otherwise you're not progressive and you will be shamed as a transphobic.

Try to keep up.

To say that "I must find them attractive, or otherwise I'm not progressive enough" is a false equivalence.

Since I didn't open this thread, (Noble Savage did) I would leave it to a Moderator to decide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom