• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara Jean Underwood

thenug-sUBtYf9Tt9.jpeg

In honor of today being International Women's Day, I thought I would post this photo to show my appreciation to the ladies for all they do for us guys . Though, I have a nagging feeling this is not what the feminists had in mind.

picture.jpg

In honor of today being International Women's Day, I thought I would post this photo to show my appreciation to the ladies for all they do for us guys . Though, I have a nagging feeling this is not what the feminists had in mind.

View attachment 10186

That is a beautiful picture, thebeave.

Regarding "the feminists", I go with this definition..."A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men"

752868312-feminism-gloria-steinem.jpg

View attachment 10186

Regarding "the feminists", I go with this definition..."A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men"

I guess so. But then why do less than 1 in 5 people in the US (less than 1 in 10 in the UK) call themselves feminist? I guess they don't believe in what Gloria Steinem says? :confused2:

I guess so. But then why do less than 1 in 5 people in the US (less than 1 in 10 in the UK) call themselves feminist? I guess they don't believe in what Gloria Steinem says? :confused2:

:shrug: A good question for another time and another thread. I like Gloria's definition.

Same reason so many non-religious avoid the term 'atheist.' Loads of attached baggage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom