• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Biden crime family

RVonse

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
that people in the US are living in the matrx

At first glance this actually appears serious and I've also heard other sources saying this is much deeper than just hype. But the Democrat mainstream media apologists have yet to make a response so time will tell the real story.

No matter what Biden's family actually did, we can already assume (as corrupt as the US is) no actual justice will ever come out of this. This will prove to be very frustrating for the Republicans. That being said, I can see how this scandal could very well ruin Biden's next bid for POTUS. If so, perhaps a possibility for an RFK jr. Democrat nomination and/or becoming POTUS.

All I'm hoping is most US citizens are as sick of the corruption (both sides) as much as I am.

"No matter what the Biden family actually did?" Isn't that kind of what matters here... what they did or didn't do?

We know Hunter Biden unethically used his father's position to make easy money. He "worked" on the board of Burisma so they could save face after some scandals. You are pining for a virgin political whore, while having supported one of the biggest cons US politics has ever seen.

At first glance this actually appears serious and I've also heard other sources saying this is much deeper than just hype. But the Democrat mainstream media apologists have yet to make a response so time will tell the real story.

No matter what Biden's family actually did, we can already assume (as corrupt as the US is) no actual justice will ever come out of this. This will prove to be very frustrating for the Republicans. That being said, I can see how this scandal could very well ruin Biden's next bid for POTUS. If so, perhaps a possibility for an RFK jr. Democrat nomination and/or becoming POTUS.

All I'm hoping is most US citizens are as sick of the corruption (both sides) as much as I am.

Shouldn't this have been posted in the "Bidengate breaks down" thread?
Tom

"No matter what the Biden family actually did?" Isn't that kind of what matters here... what they did or didn't do?
Not for the right wing.

Remember, these are the same kind of people (and in some cases the very same people) who decided that Bill Clinton needed to be impeached and removed from office. Then they set about trying to find an excuse to do it. They threw everything at the wall...Whitewater, Travel-gate, Vince Foster, "we don't like Hillary," and then finally settled on the one thing that we knew all along...that Bill was a philanderer. And that's not illegal. What was illegal was telling a lie under oath during one of the rare instances when he went to court, and it wasn't the "crime" that they'd "finally uncovered."

Bill just screwed up.

They're looking to do the same thing with Biden. Remember, Marjorie Trailer Queen introduced a resolution asking for impeachment against Joe Biden on her first day in office. While Donald Trump was still President. Biden would not be sworn in for weeks, but the whack job right was like "ha! We've got him!"

This time, the narrative is "The Biden Crime Family" (dramatic music with spiffy graphic). They're building a narrative that Joseph Robinette Biden - the same person they're arguing is senile and too incompetent to be in office - is a sinister crime lord with his tentacles into every suspicious business from Kyiv to Beijing. That is, when he's not using those tentacles to touch young girls!

And yes, this really should be merged with the Bidengate thread. You know, the one where there's a report on this very effort by Congress to "bring down the Biden Crime Family (dramatic music)" but that has so far presented Bupkis (starring Pete Davidson - now streaming on Peacock).

I am not watching some 50 minute video. Would someone clearly and succinctly describe
1) who are the allegations against,
2) what are the allegations, and
3) what actual evidence to support the allegations have been found?

(cough)Multiple Chinese patents for Ivanka(cough)2 billion Saudi money to Jared(cough, cough).

What was illegal was telling a lie under oath during one of the rare instances when he went to court, and it wasn't the "crime" that they'd "finally uncovered."

Honestly, were I married to Godzillary, and knew how much damage my shenanigans were causing her political ambitions, and someone asked me that question, when she was only a few feet away...

I'd have stammered and lied my butt off too.
Imagine having to go home after that debacle. I'm sure Slick Willy had suffered enough before the Impeachment Circus even began.
Tom

I am not watching some 50 minute video. Would someone clearly and succinctly describe
1) 9 different members of the Biden family
2) 16-20 companies (verified by banking records) shuffling money between family members. The velocity of the transfers and complexity of the shuffling prohibit any legitimate business model. An allegation of 30% of the deals to family members from Chinese controlled corporations also including deals done with Romania and Serbia
3) Bank records and several whistle blowers

Not for the right wing.

Remember, these are the same kind of people (and in some cases the very same people) who decided that Bill Clinton needed to be impeached and removed from office. Then they set about trying to find an excuse to do it. They threw everything at the wall...Whitewater, Travel-gate, Vince Foster, "we don't like Hillary," and then finally settled on the one thing that we knew all along...that Bill was a philanderer. And that's not illegal. What was illegal was telling a lie under oath during one of the rare instances when he went to court, and it wasn't the "crime" that they'd "finally uncovered."
I thought (at the time) the republicans were being ridiculous and wasting tax money over politics.

That being said....Clinton would serve as another example of how they got Al Capone (tax evasion) as well. Unfortunately our justice system is unable to convict people for important stuff while still being able to hang someone on the trivia. And the lawyers who are experts know how to do this well.

I thought (at the time) the republicans were being ridiculous and wasting tax money over politics.

My dad used to use that line occasionally.
"I once thought I was wrong.
But then I found out I wasn't."

My mom would roll her eyes.
Tom

Not for the right wing.

That being said....Clinton would serve as another example of how they got Al Capone (tax evasion) as well. Unfortunately our justice system is unable to convict people for important stuff while still being able to hang someone on the trivia. And the lawyers who are experts know how to do this well.

So you think Joe Biden is equivalent to Al Capone. The head of a murderous crime family who is so good at criming that he can only be caught by tax accountants.

Got it. I'll have to remember that the next time you complain about "Sleepy Joe" being too old, too senile, or drooling on the Resolute Desk and in need of impeachment for incompetence.

2) 16-20 companies (verified by banking records) shuffling money between family members. The velocity of the transfers and complexity of the shuffling prohibit any legitimate business model. An allegation of 30% of the deals to family members from Chinese controlled corporations also including deals done with Romania and Serbia
Thank you but could you be specific as to which family members?

The allegation of
The velocity of the transfers and complexity of the shuffling prohibit any legitimate business model."
tells this reader is that these Republicans are still on a fishing expedition.

Alert me when there is something more substantial.

If I were a rational member of the GOP caucus, I would worry about the blowback of this when the Democrats retake the House of Representatives and the repercussion on the Trump crime family.

This is like saying that the Elders of Scion were just as bad as the Nazis.

There's no such thing as the Elders of Scion.

He must be almost as crooked as Ted Cruz or Jim Jordan, based on evidence equally solid.

At first glance this actually appears serious
Perhaps you should stop trying to assess things via a single glance at fucking YouTube.

It's a cesspool of right wing propaganda, and you have a long and ignoble history of being duped by it, posting it on these boards with the apparent expectation that we will all suddenly realise that the right wing were correct all along, and then getting absolutely hammered by actual facts of which you should have been easily able to make yourself aware before making a fool of yourself (again).

I’m very disappointed. You seem to be just phoning it in at this point. You’re not even trying to say anything that might cause someone to say “Hmm … I should look into that.”

Your heart doesn’t seem to be in it anymore. You’re just going through the motions. You’re like a married woman who’s lost all interest in sex, but lies there once a week because it’s her “wifely duty”. How sad.

Fuckit. A video for a video. Even FOX news isn't buying this bullshit.

I would feel bad just phoning this in, but I'd feel even worse actually refuting what is clearly manufactured outrage. Wake me up when RVonse discovers how rife this type of peddling is for his heroes.

There's no such thing as the Elders of Scion.
No? This one looks pretty elderly...

images

And then there's this guy...

Julian_Elder.jpg

New Chief Executive Julian Elder joins Scion

Back
Top Bottom