• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"The Communists broke our bones, but the Americans broke our hearts

With the impeding Biden presidency, expect many on here to be apologists for communist China.

:picardfacepalm:
I can only imagine the work being done right now to fix the tariff bullshit that Trump created with so many different countries. Pondering, how do we fix this without making the US look like it has no control over its own policies?

I'm amazed at the level of mental gymnastics required to parrot unsubstantiated bullshit like Biden and McConnell are compromised by China, yet Trump is the only person with integrity to be immune.

Trump has not been holding political power for most of his career. That makes him not near as relevant for corruption.

NYT exposes Trump Chinese bank account, millions in China-connected deals while president

Rachel Maddow shares highlights from new reporting from the New York Times that Donald Trump has a previously unknown Chinese bank account from which he withdrew millions of dollars after he became president, and conducted millions of dollars in real estate deals after he became president, with people connected to the Chinese government.

You were saying?

With the impeding Biden presidency, expect many on here to be apologists for communist China.

:picardfacepalm:
I can only imagine the work being done right now to fix the tariff bullshit that Trump created with so many different countries. Pondering, how do we fix this without making the US look like it has no control over its own policies?

I don't think it's possible to make it look like the US has control over its policies. We don't.

We have a presidential election system that doesn't accept the popular vote, sometimes not even the EC. Our president started a peace policy with Iran, and the partisans on Capitol Hill immediately started undermining it for political purposes. Trump started trade wars, then had to borrow billions more taxpayer dollars to buy back the votes he lost.

The U.S. people aren't much more in control of the government than the Chinese people are.
Tom

Back
Top Bottom