• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The endorsement you were all waiting for

Jason Harvestdancer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Wiccan
Richard Spencer

He has endorsed Biden.

Richard Spencer Backs Joe Biden, Says 'MAGA/Alt-Right Moment is Over'

White nationalist Richard Spencer has said he will be backing Democratic candidate Joe Biden in November's election after previously distancing himself from Donald Trump.

Spencer, who was one of the key figureheads of the alt-right movement, tweeted how he is "on Team Joe" on Monday, adding in a self-made campaign slogan, "Liberals are clearly more competent."

It makes sense, an open racist backing an open racist.

Of course the Biden campaign rejected the endorsement, but rejecting it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

You post this crap now, when it occurred two days ago? And why are you being such a dishonest prick knowing that Biden disavowed him in less than 24 hours? Maybe if Joe followed your hero Donald in saying, "I don't know the guy" he would get credibility in your eyes.

Typical libertarian. Vote MAGA amirite?

Richard Spencer

He has endorsed Biden.

Richard Spencer Backs Joe Biden, Says 'MAGA/Alt-Right Moment is Over'

White nationalist Richard Spencer has said he will be backing Democratic candidate Joe Biden in November's election after previously distancing himself from Donald Trump.

Spencer, who was one of the key figureheads of the alt-right movement, tweeted how he is "on Team Joe" on Monday, adding in a self-made campaign slogan, "Liberals are clearly more competent."

It makes sense, an open racist backing an open racist.

Of course the Biden campaign rejected the endorsement, but rejecting it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I'll take the bite. Why do you think Biden is a racist?

Maybe if Joe followed your hero Donald in saying, "I don't know the guy" he would get credibility in your eyes.

...or at least in the eyes of other disaffected Trump voters. But probably not enough to pry Meta away from the charms of his orange avatar.

Meanwhile Antifa has endorsed Trump, "the time for anti-fascism is over".

Kamala said so.

Link? (sorry, but not very convincing to me just because Trump said it)

Jason: I'm sure that you're spending hours to find the source of the above. Let me help you and save you sometime: Harris didn't say it. Trump is full of shit. Using a president as a source isn't wise since he lies his ass off (sad to say that about the president of the US).

Kamala said so.

Ef3g57OX0AEzkch

Back
Top Bottom