• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The fix is in, thank gawd

Earl IV

Basic Beliefs
Keep Calm and Chive On!
Donald can be heard almost daily stating the election is rigged and it clearly is, but not in the way he thinks.

It's become clear to me, the media has played this election like a master chess player.

Promoting Donald early on by giving him unlimited airtime virtually guaranteed his nomination to head the Republican ticket.
This was intentional, as they flushed out any serious candidate for the Republicans, they hamstrung the party and put them in damage control mode.

It was inevitable he (Donald) would implode, and I feel the "liberal" media knew it (thank you, oh great noodlyness).
Continued attention and airtime for Donald at this point only puts him deeper in the hole as he can't help but open his mouth.

Thank you "liberal" media, and well played.:slowclap:

The media DID know what it was doing when it gave Donald lots of attention, because he's clown and makes a spectacle of himself. The media loves a spectacle because EVERYONE loves a spectacle. But that's really as deep as it goes.

There is no conspiracy to destroy the Republican party. "Liberal media" made it clear from the start that Donald was a buffoon. The media aren't playing a geopolitical chess game, they're playing a ratings game. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy?

Donald can be heard almost daily stating the election is rigged and it clearly is, but not in the way he thinks.

It's become clear to me, the media has played this election like a master chess player.

Promoting Donald early on by giving him unlimited airtime virtually guaranteed his nomination to head the Republican ticket.
This was intentional, as they flushed out any serious candidate for the Republicans, they hamstrung the party and put them in damage control mode.

It was inevitable he (Donald) would implode, and I feel the "liberal" media knew it (thank you, oh great noodlyness).
Continued attention and airtime for Donald at this point only puts him deeper in the hole as he can't help but open his mouth.

The American election is rigged, in favour of people like Donald Trump. Super pacs makes sure of that.

You give way too much credit to those folks. :picking_a_fight:

The press makes is money by selling adverts, and it sells more if the mugs are buying lots of copies, which they do if they perceive an idiot posturing instead of people who understand politics. Same for all commercial media.

It's like the old magician's trick of getting you to watch the right hand while the left hand switches the card.

They played up Trump the buffoon so they could distract from the fact they were quietly destroying that which they feared most -- the Sanders Revolution!

SNL made a funny point...

Which do you think the media would prefer to have...

1) a president that values secrecy and speaks with well-measured and carefully crafted words..

OR

2) a president that blurts out every passing thought with cartoonish hypocrisy, with no specific plans, and looks like an orangutan...

The "media" would LOVE a donanald for president. The news would just write itself.

Great...now we can have nuclear war with Russia. Forget losing wars to a bunch of no hopers. Let's lose a war to a nuclear power.

Great...now we can have nuclear war with Russia. Forget losing wars to a bunch of no hopers. Let's lose a war to a nuclear power.

I wish someone would explain why the Russians are so terrified of Clinton! But don't believe the BS, she won't start a nuclear war with Russia. She will maintain most of Obama's foreign policies.

I wish someone would explain why the Russians are so terrified of Clinton! But don't believe the BS, she won't start a nuclear war with Russia. She will maintain most of Obama's foreign policies.
They are desperate, that is how bad a candidate Trump is. They have to fake a threat of Armageddon to support a Trump Presidency.

Clinton wants a no fly zone in Syria. A no fly zone there will likely lead to war with Russia.
Do you think Russia will wait for a the USA to shoot first.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs[/YOUTUBE]

Clinton wants a no fly zone in Syria. A no fly zone there will likely lead to war with Russia.
Do you think Russia will wait for a the USA to shoot first.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs[/YOUTUBE]

Appeal to one singel "authority"?
Surely you can do better than that. Or.. maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom