• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Hate Hoax

Still waiting for answers to

1) Why Ms. Markle is a "race grifter"?
2) What constitutes a "hate" hoax?

A race grifter profits from agitating racial divisions.
And how is Ms. Markle a race grifter? Or this alleged victim?
And, are you saying you believe this woman was attacked despite the contrary evidence?
Your response did not answer either one of my questions. Whether I believe her or not should not influence your ability to answer or the content of your answer.

It appears to me her claims are false.

The Death Hoax. There are rare isolated individuals who have faked their deaths. Therefore, by the logic of Trautsi, death itself is a hoax and doesn't exist.

Ah, yes, forgot. You’re a Jussie Smollett believer.

Ah yes, forgot that you think two people is "evidence". Two people are still "isolated individuals". Way more than two people have faked their deaths, so by your logic death is a hoax.

And no, I said from day 1 that Smollett's claims were implausible given the context.

Also, notice that Trautsi predictably brings up Smollett as his additional "evidence", a case known to nearly the whole world from 20 months ago. It was so predictable with near certainty that he'd bring up that case. Why? Because of the tens of thousands of hate crimes reported since then, there are almost none with evidence of being a hoax. The Smollett case became know to all b/c of the hundreds of thousands of hate crimes reported in the prior 20 years only a couple have had evidence that they were a hoax. The only reason Trautsi and other racists know about this WI woman is b/c the white supremacist blogs and social media accounts are talking about her and they caught wind of it only b/c it became a story due to it being one of the extremely rare instances of a hate crime being a hoax. Almost none of the thousands of other reported hate crimes reported over the past couple months are in the news or talked about b/c they are just another among thousands of real hate crimes and acts of racism in the US and not "news" unlike rare hate crime hoaxes.

Here is some more identical logic to Trautsi's: Since there are known instances of people being falsely accused of crimes and since some of the falsely accused are black, crime itself is a hoax as is the the idea that black's commit more crimes. And since some of those falsely accused have been convicted and imprisoned for decades before proven innocent, the idea that there is ever evidence of guilt is also a hoax and convictions do nothing to show that crime is not a hoax.

Here is some more identical logic to Trautsi's: Since there are known instances of people being falsely accused of crimes and since some of the falsely accused are black, crime itself is a hoax as the the idea that black's commit more crimes. And since some of those falsely accused have been convicted and imprisoned for decades before proven innocent, the idea that there is ever evidence of guilt is also a hoax and convictions do nothing to show that crime is not a hoax.

Associating Trausti with logic is not logical.

Here is some more identical logic to Trautsi's: Since there are known instances of people being falsely accused of crimes and since some of the falsely accused are black, crime itself is a hoax as the the idea that black's commit more crimes. And since some of those falsely accused have been convicted and imprisoned for decades before proven innocent, the idea that there is ever evidence of guilt is also a hoax and convictions do nothing to show that crime is not a hoax.

Associating Trausti with logic is not logical.

It's the sort of "logic" that should have quotes around it to indicate it isn't valid reasoning, but I thought those would be redundant.

Back
Top Bottom