• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The man with no backbone

What is incredible is that Bannon was made Chief Advisor for whatever reason. And now he is losing to Trump's blood, the only people Trump actually trusts. It is odd how Trump's alt-right campaign that lasted for 18+ months is evaporating. Meanwhile the pro-Russia campaign that started in March 2016 seems to be dissipating as well with Trump's latest words on NATO. Bannon wasn't the original source of this, but it seems to be going to wayside now.

Which really makes one worried because Ivanka and Jared seem to have way too much influence despite being academic lightweights on foreign policy. But it also indicates that establishments like McMaster are also asserting more control. But this all means the Donhole has almost no policy ideas of his own other than "make me Great again!"

The players behind the curtain.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...hedge-fund-tycoon-behind-the-trump-presidency

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39585029

I think it's great that Trump backpedals on one issue after another. His ideas are all stupid.

But it does make him look pathetic and weak.

What is important to realise is that "We have always been at war with EastAsia"

Which is why NATO's Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg can say

NATO's Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said:
“For me, the important thing is that [Trump] has been very consistent when it comes to NATO in all my interactions and conversations with him,”

I like how he says NATO is no longer obsolete, as if NATO changed to suit him. No dumb ass, you were wrong abut it being obsolete in the first place.

Well, to be "fair", NATO DID change its rules such that they are no longer "obsolete"... in 2001, post-9/11.

He only recently became aware of that, I guess. But, who possibly could have known THAT?

I like how he says NATO is no longer obsolete, as if NATO changed to suit him. No dumb ass, you were wrong abut it being obsolete in the first place.

Well, to be "fair", NATO DID change its rules such that they are no longer "obsolete"... in 2001, post-9/11.

He only recently became aware of that, I guess. But, who possibly could have known THAT?
Yeah, I know that and you know that, but I'd be willing to bet significant sun's Trump doesn't even know what NATO stands for.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Who knew governing was so complicated?

Dr. Z is still upset because he didn't get his mitts on those big bouncy Creationist boobies.

Back
Top Bottom