• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The new Renee Zellweger

I couldn't believe that was her.

She had the extra flesh off her upper lids cut away, which opened up her eye area - she is no longer a young thing, so the droopy upper lids might have started interfering with her vision - but she's known for her squinty look.

Now, she's very thin, but she's a runner and has always been thin, but now her face is thinner and she lost the chipmunk cheeks and her eyes are open wider.

She now looks like the dime store version of Robin Wright.

She used to have a "look". Now it's gone. Cannot say what that bodes for her career.

Awful :(

Now she looks ordinary. I always thought she was adorable looking before.

Awful :(

Now she looks ordinary. I always thought she was adorable looking before.

I thought so, too. Just cuteness. But I can understand why she'd do this. Cute or not, everyone made fun of Renee's face. I can't imagine what it's like to live in a fishbowl of attention for years as an actress and not be affected by the meaner parts of it. Kind of a shock, but I love her new face if it's one she's more comfortable with.

People made fun of her face?! I musn't get out into the pop culture world enough.

People are fucking stupid.

People made fun of her face?! I musn't get out into the pop culture world enough.

People are fucking stupid.

She had kind of an odd look. Like she was always sucking on a lemon or something. Well, that's what people said anyway.

Hard to believe that's the same person. I would have never figured it out.

I liked her better when she was carrying extra weight.

The new face doesn't do much for me, but at least she didn't get butchered like so many stars do.

Yikes!!!! A cross between Amy Schumer and Diane Sawyer. I would not have guessed it was Zellwegger either. Am I right that she basically took a break from movies, a couple years back? That she's now about 45, in other words, in rough transitional water for an A-List actress? Wow. Hard to think of anyone outside of Jacko who has so thoroughly altered the facial geometry. Just hope the new face doesn't have that immobility that the surgery can bring.

Maybe sick, but not a disaster. To me, she looked better before surgery. It is a shame.

Back
Top Bottom