• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The New Testament as a guide for living for atheists

Heh. Just kidding, steve_bank. I showed these posts to Jr. Robots (who really is 22 and lives in his parents' basement), and he thought yours was funny and mine was mean.

Anyhoo, I will be 62 on April1. I have been an orphan for about two years.

My irl name is Barrett Pashak. I live in Edmonton, Canada. I have a masters in librarianship. I make a living doing administrative work. I am the only person in the Anglosphere promoting the work of Constantin Brunner. I am apparently the only person in the world promoting the work of Harry Waton and Robert T. Browne.

Errrrrr, uhmmmmm. I note your avatar has the notation "New World Order". You do realize that this was a phrase Adolf Hitler popularized, don't you? That was a plan to conquer the world, institute mass genocide to kill of most non-Aryans, enslave the remainder and rule the world like ancient Sparta ruled over masses of miserable helots. Surviving non-Aryans to be miners, lumberjacks and farm laborers and nothing more. Maybe you shoul use your librarian skills to read up on Hitler's monstrous "New World Order".

Triangles, squares, and dots, must have some theosophical meaning. Is it a mandala that one meditates on?

Just say out loud in the privacy of your mind, I believe in interpretaions of short 2000 year old documents for which there is no corroborating evidence.

The truth shall set you free.

Part of the idea for me is to trigger the alt-right. We have a lot of F150s with "Fuck Trudeau" (yeah, he's so dreamy!) stickers. I wanna see stickers like this:

• New World Order: Sorry, you’ve been cancelled
  • New World Order: We’re coming for your guns
  • New World Order: Congratulations! We just aborted your grandson

Part of the idea for me is to trigger the alt-right. We have a lot of F150s with "Fuck Trudeau" (yeah, he's so dreamy!) stickers. I wanna see stickers like this:

• New World Order: Sorry, you’ve been cancelled
  • New World Order: We’re coming for your guns
  • New World Order: Congratulations! We just aborted your grandson
It souds like you just admitted to trolling.

Triangles, squares, and dots, must have some theosophical meaning. Is it a mandala that one meditates on?

Just say out loud in the privacy of your mind, I believe in interpretaions of short 2000 year old documents for which there is no corroborating evidence.

The truth shall set you free.

Theosophy!? Madame Blavatsky. A real crackpot's crackpot. Blavatsky claimed to be in contact with Tibetean Ascended Masters. She had a magic cabinet in which manuscripts from said ascended masters miracoulously appeared. She wrote turgid and ridiculous tomes supposedly based on these. Theosophy is still a thing with many people.

Check out wikipedia, root races for more. No laughing! This is serious science! Kookalacious kookery.

Back
Top Bottom