• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The New Testament as a guide for living for atheists

The only revolutionary thing I see coming from modern Christianity is the abomination of evangelical white Christian nationalism

I also believe in Santa Claus.

I believe Jesus is an anthropomorphized version of some beautiful stuff, given the time and place He lived and died.

But yeah, I believe in Jesus more than most Christian people around here do. It's people like you and the christianists I don't believe in.
Tom

Well, you can tell all that to the militia when it comes by handing out pink stars. Good luck.

Dayum.

You're not even going to hide your Fascism?

You are why I don't trust Christian pundits, claiming to understand reality better than I do. While dodging simple questions I ask, as you've consistently done in this thread.
Tom

Weak? How weak is it to pretend to fight Christianity by pretending that the Bible has no truth, no power?
That's not a pretence, it's an observation.
In the New World Order, schools will teach only the Bible. Everything else will be left to parents and employers.
Sure. And there will be flowers and bunny rabbits and little leprechauns dancing, and everyone will be happy all day... :rolleyesa:

Reactions: WAB

I believe Jesus is an anthropomorphized version of some beautiful stuff, given the time and place He lived and died.

But yeah, I believe in Jesus more than most Christian people around here do. It's people like you and the christianists I don't believe in.
Tom

Well, you can tell all that to the militia when it comes by handing out pink stars. Good luck.

Dayum.

You are why I don't trust Christian pundits, claiming to understand reality better than I do. While dodging simple questions I ask, as you've consistently done in this thread.
Tom

My fascism? It is you who have created this mess by not taking the Bible seriously. You have abandoned it to the fascists. You are now at their mercy.

Tom

Dayum.

Tom

My fascism? It is you who have created this mess by not taking the Bible seriously. You have abandoned it to the fascists. You are now at their mercy.

I created this mess?

Here let me quote you
At its core, Judaism, prophetic Judaism, the Judaism of Christ, is mysticism. And what is mysticism? It is knowledge of the union of the mind with the whole of nature, knowledge of the divine that lives and thinks within us, of which we are an expression. Mysticism has been around since recorded history began. But it has always existed on the margins. In our time, it is moving to the centre of human affairs, becoming the dominant force in advancing the civilization. Those who resist will be left behind.

You're the one claiming that we who don't submit will be left behind.

Duck you and the prophet you rode in on.
Tom

I created this mess?

Here let me quote you
At its core, Judaism, prophetic Judaism, the Judaism of Christ, is mysticism. And what is mysticism? It is knowledge of the union of the mind with the whole of nature, knowledge of the divine that lives and thinks within us, of which we are an expression. Mysticism has been around since recorded history began. But it has always existed on the margins. In our time, it is moving to the centre of human affairs, becoming the dominant force in advancing the civilization. Those who resist will be left behind.

You're the one claiming that we who don't submit will be left behind.

Duck you and the prophet you rode in on.
Tom

This is the only way to fight the fascists. Those who refuse to join the fight are on their own.

This is the only way to fight the fascists. Those who refuse to join the fight are on their own.

You're the fascist here.
Submit or suffer. You've posted that sort of thing over and over.

Tom
You misread me, as you misread the Bible. You enable the fascists. Reap as ye sow.

I'd worry about your threat more if I hadn't grown up in a Christian world.

I'm gay. I've been told by Christians that I'm going to Be Left Behind since I was a kid. I'm gonna go to hell. Because Jesus said so in The Bible.

It goes on and on.

People with a lot more credibility than you have have been telling me what Jesus really meant for my entire life.

Catholics, Mormons, Protestants, Unitarians, Muslims, the list is endless.
That's just the Christians.

Everybody knows what the New Testament really means, sorta. But nobody knows what it is, exactly.

It's always what they prefer that it means. Like you.
Tom

Everybody knows what the New Testament really means, sorta. But nobody knows what it is, exactly.

It's always what they prefer that it means. Like you.
Tom

If there is a powerful weapon in the world and it is being used for no good, then what's the best response: to say that the tool is useless, or to learn and master the tool? Your enemies won't believe you if you tell them that the tool they are using to kick your ass is useless.

NB is the kind of Christian zealot we all love to hate.

Now it is Christians vs fascists.

The Fuehrer Principle. Humans who like to get behind somebody and parrot ideology without thinking. Makes them feel good and gives them a sense of purpose and meaning.

Weak? How weak is it to pretend to fight Christianity by pretending that the Bible has no truth, no power? In the New World Order, schools will teach only the Bible. Everything else will be left to parents and employers.

I do nothing more than point out contradictions and failed prophesy that are to be found in the bible, and support that with quotes from the bible.

NB is the kind of Christian zealot we all love to hate.

Thank you for your hate. Without it, I would never have been pushed to bolster my case, and therefore never would have found the work of Harry Waton, John Macmurray and Robert T. Browne.

Now it is Christians vs fascists.

The Fuehrer Principle. Humans who like to get behind somebody and parrot ideology without thinking. Makes them feel good and gives them a sense of purpose and meaning.

As Harry Waton makes clear, all the fascists are destined to become Jews. Fascism is the futile resistance to the onset of universal Judaism.

I'll be spending my time developing my theologico-political movement.

NWO working om sm.jpg
Reddit has a few places of interest. I post there as TetraSigma.

Souds like one of those so called desparate cries for attention.
I serve my cause.

Exactly what do you mean by fascist?

Fascists, nazis and communists—hundreds of millions of human beings—cast off the fig leaves of hypocrisy, and openly and boldly proclaimed that the law of the beast in the jungle is the supreme law and the highest virtue. They discard the religions, philosophies and moralities that in the course of thousands of years mankind crystallized with infinite thought and struggle, and proclaimed the gospel of a new religion, a new philosophy and a new morality. The new gospels announce that a new social order is coming to the fore, which will rest on murder, robbery, exploitation, cruelty, slavery, torture, inhumanity, deception, betrayal and prostitution. And to realize their new religion, philosophy and morality, they are determined to destroy all that cling to the old religions, philosophies and moralities.—Harry Waton

I presume you mean, “New World Ordure.”

I had never heard that term before.
I figured it was worth googling.
OMG.

"
share article:
Share on Facebook Tweet Email

5 June 1993

Economics
India
Human Rights

new internationalist
issue 244 - June 1993
New World Ordure
The real human-rights villains are not jailers or executioners
but rather Western governments who preside over the new economic order.
So says Mari Marcel Thekaekara, who has to watch their victims die.
As a 16-year-old Calcutta schoolgirl I wept for the Jewish people when I read Leon Uris’s Exodus. Millions of people also died on the streets of Calcutta in 1943-44. But while Hitler’s Holocaust is still vividly remembered, the Bengal Famine was and is barely mentioned – it was just an historical fact I tucked away in my mind for exams, even though millions of my own people had died so horrendously scarcely ten years before my birth.
Millions died begging for food in Bengal because Churchill’s British Government diverted grain, making it impossible for any but the wealthy to buy what rice was left. These people were killed by Churchill’s policies as surely as those Jewish Europeans were killed by Hitler’s. What is it that makes the world agitate about one set of human rights and not another? Did the starving Bengalis not have as much right to live as the Nazis’ hapless victims?"

OMG.

We should all be Christians because the christianists are so morally glorious!

Tom

Back
Top Bottom