• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Pope is Confusing the Hell Out of Christians (literally)

If they give credit to another god then they are no longer an atheist so Lion IRC is correct.

Sure, but as my post also states:

"A person in a hell that god never visits may not necessarily come around to the conclusion that a god is behind it all, especially if they aren't familiar with Christian mythology."

A person may choose not to give credit to any god, thus remaining an atheist.

To be in hell and yet cling to dissonance, stubbornly (angrily) insisting that there is no Higher Power, is a good example of why they say the gates of hell are locked from the inside.
What? Do you believe in heaven and hell? %-P

Last edited:
Reactions: WAB
To be in hell and yet cling to dissonance, stubbornly (angrily) insisting that there is no Higher Power, is a good example of why they say the gates of hell are locked from the inside.
What? Do you believe in heaven and hell? ??????

What is that square image there?

- - - Updated - - -

What? Do you believe in heaven and hell? 🤪

What is that square image there?

Please disregard the above post: I keep trying to edit it but my computer won't allow it (or God won't allow it!)

Juma, what is the meaning of those 6 question marks in black diamonds that you attach to your posts?

When I hit the 'reply with quote' tab, I see a square with some letters or words inside it.

And now I'm seeing this:

%-P

????????????????????????

Sorry, Lion, it was Juma's post, not yours...

Its an emoticon. I added an iphone emoticon without thinking... so I changed to an ASCII version.

Its an emoticon. I added an iphone emoticon without thinking... so I changed to an ASCII version.

Thank you! I was sure I was having a bad bi-polar moment, and that you might answer: "WTF are you talking about?"

:joy:

Added just to explain: I live in the dark ages. The only phone I have is a landline. I used to have cellphones, but in my moments of whacko-ness, I destroyed them.

Emoticons ??????
I went to sign in for an appointment last week and the screen at the reception desk allowed me to use them to let my contact know I was at reception ??????☎️⌨️????????????

Back
Top Bottom